Priest Services to perform poojas @ home,business or temple in Austin & nearby areas

Discussion in 'Indians in Austin' started by desigal, Apr 13, 2010.

1. desigal

desigal New IL'ite

Does anyone know a priest who can perform Vaastu/ navagragh Puja in Round Rock?

2. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

re: Priest Services to perform poojas @ home,business or temple in Austin & nearby areas

desigal

You might want to contact priests from the temple at Temple, TX or at Austin Hindu Temple. If you go their website, they have a listing under services of all the poojas they perform and you can get an idea as to what needs to be done.

I am not sure if Round Rock falls within the Austin Metro area as there are different charges for services within the Austin Metro Area and outside Austin. My guess is that the priest in Austin Hindu Temple will be closer to Round Rock that Temple. We live in Southwest Austin and we had a priest from Austin Hindu Temple come home to do our gruhapravesham.

Hope this helps!

3. desigal

desigal New IL'ite

re: Priest Services to perform poojas @ home,business or temple in Austin & nearby areas

Thanks. After contacting couple of temples I decided to go with a priest from the Hindu Temple. He is actually the one who performed my wedding ceremony so quite excited to get him to do the Grahpravesh Puja :).

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Priest Services to perform poojas @ home,business or temple in Austin & nearby ar

Hi All,

Those who are looking for priest services in and near Austin area, check out the website of Sai Baba Temple @ Austin. The Priest there is also available for performing various poojas.

Sai Austin Temple-Services