1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Preventing Diabetes

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by Dreamer, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

Hi everyone, 30 something male here. There has been an alarming rise in diabetes cases all around the world lately. Many in India too. I have been told that there is increased risk of getting the disease when it runs in your family. So I wanted to hear from you people what sort of prevention can one take so that the disease stays at bay. Cheers!

Thyagarajan likes this.

2. DivyaJayadevan

DivyaJayadevan New IL'ite

Eat organic and provide your body with only pure non toxic food, and if you can do this you can reverse the effects of diabetes fast.

Give all the nutrients that your body need on a daily basis. thats the key to a well balanced life a healthy life, as you know these days its so difficult to find non toxic food, try to get as much as you can and include nutrient supplements that will help you a lot, i personally and family members use the nutrients on a daily basis and that had a big impact on the diabetes effect on husband and father and we have a small veg farm small one for our daily needs some times we use veggies from farm and when ever its not available we buy from farmers market, still we lack nutrients on daily basis thats why we use nutrient supplements.

Me and my husband has amway direct selling business so its so easy for us to get those nutrients easily.

First you have to eat good food and do regular exercises or do gardening thats a great way to get active.

Thyagarajan and Dreamer like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

There could be some valuable points ts here.

Happy Holidayseason.
    Happy MMXXIII

Dreamer likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Most easily done
    Duration
    Ten minutes
    Twice a day one or two hours before food