1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Presence of mind

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by PushpavalliSrinivasan, May 10, 2010.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anuraksha,
    Glad to hear that you could visualize the incidents mentioned by me. Waiting to hear from you the incidents in which you had to use your presence of mind.
    Love,
    PS

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear pushpa mam,

Very interesting anecdotes on this most needed quality. I am considered to be a cool calm person by my friends and they think i have a good presence of mind. But I cant recollect when I last used this quality ......maybe a very long time back hahhaha
    And when it comes to me, usually i turn to hubby only. :) But nowadays, I am learning to be very independent. In fact today solved the problem of a leaking tap at least temporarily instead of freaking out.:) So I am getting better and better everyday! :biglaugh

3. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Mindi,
    A cool and calm mind is very essential in tackling emergencies and so you are competent for the job. By solving the leaking tap problem you have proved yourself. Wishing you all the best for your progress in your endeavor to tackle problems independently!
    Thanks for dropping in and posting your comments,
    Love,
    PS

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Puspa,

Very interesting post.The pushing of the boy through the banister, very brilliant, as also attached the magnet to get the keys.

and a hair raising incident of yr husband, he was saved by the skin of his teeth eh !

god bless u all,.

Regards

kamal

5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Kamalji,

Thanks for your good wishes and for your comments. God is great. He is the Savior of the entire living beings. We have faith in Him and through His Mercy and kindness we were able to sail through many rough tides.
    Love,
    PS