1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Preschool/ montessori / daycare cum preschool in San Jose / Milpitas / Santa clara

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Bay Area' started by Piya77, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Piya77

Piya77 New IL'ite

Hello

I live in north san jose near milpitas. I have an almost 2.5 yrs old son and I want to put him in a preschool soon. I have checked out several montessori schools etc, but not finding the right place for him, either the school is not right, or teachers or the play ground.

Could you please share your experiences with your preschools for your kids with me with suggestions so that it will help me decide!

Thanks so much for your reply.

Regards
    P

2. amunivas

amunivas New IL'ite

Re: Preschool/ montessori / daycare cum preschool in San Jose / Milpitas / Santa clar

hi,

My daughter just started going to the Main Street Montessori and we are liking it so far....I m also in north San Jose....recently moved from Was DC....

3. thum123

thum123 New IL'ite

Re: Preschool/ montessori / daycare cum preschool in San Jose / Milpitas / Santa clar

I am also staying in North San jose and planning to put my kid in Main street Montessori. Can you kindly let me know the Fee details?