1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Preschool in and around Westerville,Ohio

Discussion in 'Indians in Columbus' started by smitachary, Feb 22, 2011.

1. smitachary

smitachary New IL'ite

Ladies as i am new to this place,i need your help in finding a good preschool for my 4 yr old and i am also looking for a indian beauty parlour in or near the stratford chase area.I will really appreciate your help.Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011

2. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi smita,
    We were in stratford chase few years back.lovely community.
    My son went to Grace church school,very close by.You have kindercare (walkable),la petite academy near polaris.

3. smitachary

smitachary New IL'ite

hi supriya,
    thanks for trying to help me even if you are not here.i wish you were here so that i could meet you...i am still calling the schools but cannot decide which one should i choose.i did not see much of the indian community over here from the time i have come here.hoping to find some friends soon....

4. vsrvsr

vsrvsr New IL'ite

Hi Smitha,

R u still in stratford chase. Right now we are in mount vernon and planning to shift to westerville area. R there indian families there. I have a 3 yr old son. Planning to put him in a preschool. whch is a good pre-school near tat area whch is walkable.
    And whch is the school district

5. smitachary

smitachary New IL'ite

Hi vsrvsr,

Did you move to Westerville area?I am still in stratford chase with lot of indians around here.Now my son is in Kindegarten, but there is Grace church school,kinder care (walkable) ,la petite academy school and the school district is Worthington.This is my third year in this community and it is a lovely place with everything close by.