Preparing myself for a longer battle.. :-(

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Twinkel, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Thank you ☺

2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

@Twinkel, dont give up, be strong n always believe tat u ll get positive result soon. Just one suggestion or request dont evr keep changing ur dr or the medication u follow like frm allopathy to homeo or ayurveda or something. As it wld spoil ur health all the more. My frnd who is also had gone for IVF once n hv done laproscopy twice i believe n kept on changing t type of medication n also drs listening to others n has spoiled her health alot. So hv strong belief in watevr u do, think twice or thrice bfr deciding upon anythg.

One of my cousin conceived after 12 yrs of marriage so dont give up.

My sincere prayers for u n as said by others waiting to hunt for baby names. All the best.

1 person likes this.
  3. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Thank you for the wishes and prayers @sreeram ...
    When it comes to changing docs and treatments, you are right, even I advice all my friends who are struggling with fertility issues to research a lot, visit the short listed docs and settle upon the one until they get the result. I loved the treatment in Hyd, but when we had to relocate to bbsr, I made an extensive research and visited many clinics and finalised upon one doc whom I had faith on. Since then, I've always been with the same doc and this doc now even remembers my case history and even she has my number saved with her. In way, I feel blessed to be with such a talented and genuine doc and I am NOT AT ALL thinking in the lines of changing the doc or treatment mode.

4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

@twinkel, thank you for the like. Its really good to know about the awareness that you have in this regard.

All the very best. My sincere prayers for your health.

1 person likes this.
  5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

@twinkel, thank you for the like.

6. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Dear @twinkel

So sorry to hear this. A virtual hug to you. Everything happens for good. I believe something much better is awaiting you. You are one of the strongest person I have come across. I know you will cross this hurdle too and very soon you will be sharing your success story. Wish you all the best.

1 person likes this.
  7. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

:hugs: ,

1 person likes this.