Preparing myself for a longer battle.. :-(

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Twinkel, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Twinkel,
    I am sorry for the late response. Been busy with my own schedules and works. I always find myself busy in other fronts.

I hope now you are into IVF protocol. Hope the process will go smooth.
    Try Low Glycemic Index foods (GI)to handle sugar levels. Plan your diet well. Consume protein rich foods, less carbohydrate foods, more fiber rich foods. Always include all type of vegetables and fruits. Greens and nuts too. These will provide a stronger base for your on going treatments.
    Be strong and positive. Everyone is facing troubles in one way or other. We need to find our way out of those. Be bold to face those tough journey.
    Try everything that will relax you in this IVF journey. It will always try to upset you emotionally. Try to prepare your mind for those. Keep yourself occupied in those waiting time during IVF, that will ease your stress.
    Let me know if you need any support.
    Take care.
    Baby dust to you.

2 people like this.
  2. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Praying so [​IMG]

3. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

fsh and e2 were checked ... would ask doc about amh and other prenatals...

4. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

yes, they should have, but that would have given way to another laproscopy, as it was detected during lap itself ... so I thought it's the best thing at that moment...
    All the best for the skin test results, don't worry and stay relaxed. Good idea to take a break :)

5. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Are you residing in Bbsr? which doc are you consulting? whether to go for iui or lap, your doc would be the best to rely on..

6. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Thank you soo much :) yes, once we see our baby, all the struggles would be forgotten ...

1 person likes this.
  7. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Have been in touch with a dietician, but though not 100%, am managing to cut down on carbohydrates and have low GI foods :)
    Trying to be relaxed and be strong! Thanks for the support.

1 person likes this.
  8. IshAsokan

IshAsokan New IL'ite

Please try baba ramdev yoga for childless couple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msH5SbsxOko

And read Rituraj Chaturvedi 's comment.

Trust me english medicine is a killer.
    Say for ex. one takes medicine for cold, you know what the medic does?

Let the cold phlegm sit inside your lungs and let it putrefy and does not let it come out through nose.

Pain killers - Just cut off the signal to brain.You will still have pain but the signal to feel it locally still persists. How mis leading?

If this is the case of small physical complaints, imagine about the complex reproductive system!

Medical field is like showbiz! Its all greed to earn more and more for FDA. Sorry if I disturbed your believes and things.. but i want you to try yoga and do some research.

1 person likes this.
  9. Keet

Keet Silver IL'ite

Common yaar. Both of her fallopian tubes have been removed. Is there any natural way solution? Please don't mislead.

10. anupartha

anupartha Gold IL'ite

Hi pardon my ignorance and limited knowledge in this field right now. I gather you are having some problem, but thank God some serious ones have been identified, and will be duly treated. I send my sincere prayers and blessings to you and your husband for the best thing to happen, at the earliest.
    Cheers
    anu.