1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Premonition: GIFT OR CURSE

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Jul 28, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Lotus007,

People start living with it and take it postively, so is my friend. It definitely disturbs them during that phase but later all of us applaude her for being so accurate. She complains of extreme headache and slight upset feeling.

2. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,

I believe in all this no matter whether it is good or bad. You should feel great that not everyoe has this kind of power, i want to call this power. I really want to meet you. It is really a gift that you have.

Bye
    Bala

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

This is a really fascinating thread...thanks Mals!
    As a matter of fact, I am not a great fan of supernaturals! I run far away from Stephen King's books. But that is because they scare you out of your wits! I am interested in the natural phenomena like premonition and ablility to predict future etc etc. Have been avid follower of TV serials such as Medium, Profiler and even the presently popular Heroes! In Medium and Profiler shows, they show how one can use these special gifts to advantage like profiling the killer or finding the culprit. It all sounds fine in a fictional serial, but I can imagine the stress if one has to live with this ability in real life. True, people may at once look upon you as something weird.
    I must applaud my fellow members for coming out bravely to tell how it is. After all, it is rare that we will meet someone in real life, atleast someone who will own up to their special gifts.
    I am wary of astrologers though because my dad used to believe in them blindly for a very long time and spent a lot of hard earned money on them. Though people always talk about India as a land of tantras and mantras, I was amazed to see how many of my friends in Germany totally believed in the 'Hellsehers'...someone who can see your future!
    Anyways, Shanti, glad to know you. I admire the way you are going about with your special gift. Same goes to others who have learned to live with their blessings...although it may seem like curse at times...Understandable .:smile:

L, Kamla

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi lotus007,

It is very easy when you know how to manage your gift. and believe me i am hearing premonition being given a syndrome standard only through your post.

Indeed god has already blessed us with a gift.........

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi maya08,

Some how i had missed this thread..hi good to know one more like me...:2thumbsup:

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi mals,

Good that your friend has a good friend in you. yes you have extreme headache that is because of the stress and tension about what is going to happen, and knowing you can't do anything about it.:mad:

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi bala,

Thanks for believing. but i am a very normal female who cant even help myself knowing what is going to happen. You are welcome to meet. yes god has been kind.

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Thanks to you for reading through my post. I know lot of people never can understand or believe, until their own experiences.

9. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai shanthi harini nand mals

Jus now i read the topic, to be frank, i even dont know the meaning of PREMONITION (my sister told me the meaning) but, i have beleif in such things, defnitely its GOD'S GIFT TO U PEOPLE

I have seen some people in the society like this, and people have GREAT BELEIF ON THOSE PEOPLE, very few dont accept this,y do u want to worry for all this, u got wonderful and understanding hubby and family, thats more than enough, jus ignore others.

POTRUVAR POTRALUM
    TOOTRUVAR THOOTRALUM
    " ELLAM KANNANUKEY "

latamurali

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Shanvy, Lathamurali and Maya,

My sincere thanks to all three of you for supporint my unsual thread. I was very reluctant initially to post it here, but, just wanted to know, if there are more people around like my friend, or is she the only one with the GIFT!!!

I once take this opportunity to thank all of you to stand by my post. Shavy has a remarkable talent, she keeps telling me there is black shadow following you in this thread.. slowly experiencing the shadow......

Please do not take Shanvy's warnings lightly, she has got the GIFT.