1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Premier wonder grinder service centre

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by Rums, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Rums

Rums Silver IL'ite

Hi ILs,
    Is there a service centre near boston,MA for repairing my premier wonder grinder?. I brought it from India and it suddenly stopped working. It's just not rotating. I still have like 3 year warranty.

If that won't work, Is there any place I can a buy new utra grinder?. ANy suggestions ILs?

Thanks!!

2. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

Rums,

Does the warranty apply in US too? Normally the appliances bought in India are not covered with US warranty. Please check that.

East West USA store in Sunnyvale, CA are authorized dealers of Premier wonder grinder (as per their website). Do you think you can check with them, though its not local to MA? Else there is a review in Amazon abt Premier grinder where the user mentioned how he repaired his grinder himself. You may try that too if you cant get it repaired under warranty.

3. Rums

Rums Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much. I checked amazon.com comment and still couldn't figure out how he opened the grinder. The warranty was for 5 years but it stopped working. I am sure that it wouldnt apply here.