1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Pregnancy tests in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by NishaS, Oct 17, 2007.

1. NishaS

NishaS New IL'ite

Hi, I need to know what is the procedure for getting a pregnancy test done in any pathology lab in Mumbai? My best friend thinks she might be pregnant and she needs to get one done without her parents knowing, so I basically want to know whether we need any doctor's prescriptions or provide personal information to get a pregnancy test done.

Also, are the home pregnancy tests reliable? Which one is the best and most reliable? And how much does the lab pregnancy test and a home pregnancy test kit would cost?

I really appreciate any help.

Thanks.

2. pmgirl2006

pmgirl2006 New IL'ite

Ditto! One of my friends has a similar query. where can she get a pregnancy test done in a pathology lab in Mumbai? Please list out the good ones that offer email results as it can be private. Please reply v fast as she is quite tensed.

3. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

hi

Beta HCG (blood test) is most reliable and best. cost wise HPT kit (prega news in mumbai) is better (only Rs. 50)

I don't know about cost of beta hcg and don't which lab will give email results. i think someone who experienced will answer