Pregnancy After Miscarriages

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Divyaprasanna, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Divyaprasanna

Divyaprasanna New IL'ite

I have had two MC, one in 8 weeks and other in 20 weeks. The second one was actually vaginal delivery due to genetic abnormal. Am carrying now and my edd is Feb 5, 2017 . my question is will I be able to deliver normally since I delivered 5 months still birth? Or will it be like a first time delivery ? Any idea pls help out.

2. afcpreethi

afcpreethi Silver IL'ite

Hi Divya,
    Surely you will be able to carry the baby full term and deliver . Please dont have any negative thoughts. Thank God for giving you this beautiful gift. Thank him every second for the baby in womb. Thank him for the tiny ears, eyes , legs. Keep on thanking him for the healthy child that God has given you.

Dont have any negative thoughts in your mind.

Cheers
    Preethi

3. Shri211

Shri211 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Divyaprasanna,

My case is almost like yours...even I lost my little one at 20 weeks for severe heart abnormalities early this year..now I am pregnant again with my due in mid-December...I totally understand your concerns and worries ..as per my doctors, there is not reason why we won't be able to carry baby till term and a normal delivery...
    Easier said than done, but just relax, eat and sleep well...I have been advising you, when even I am supposed to follow these advices.:)..take care

4. shwetapj

shwetapj Silver IL'ite

My friend has 2 miscarraiges for past 4 years of her marriage. Once at the beginning of 4th month because her baby's growth was not upto the mark and 2nd MC at 7th month in 2014 because of gestational hypertension. Now she is pregnant with 5 weeks. You will carry your baby full term. Take care and sleep well.