Predictions for Transit of Rahu and Ketu in 2008

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by malspie, Apr 16, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Padma,

These predictions are put up after lot of studies and brainstormign readings, It has to come at least closer to perfection.

Thank you dear, only few praise your good work, most of them are always waiting to bring you down.

2. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Malspie,
    It is so true in the case of Pushyam-nakshatra.Work is dull,payments are delayed etc etc etc.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Geevee,

I am glad that you have stepped in to read about the transit of Rahu and Ketu in 2008.

Predictions are posted after detailed study of stars and their postions! That is the reason you find the predictions matching with your conditions at the moment.

4. pari_arun69

pari_arun69 Bronze IL'ite

hi malspie i have read your thread it is really intersesting. i want to give my details.my name is parimalam .date of birth 10.09.69.
    my rasi is magam and star is shimam .at present iam facing very bad financially problems.day by day it is getting worse.my husband wants do to do business but he is not able to succeed some opstacles are comming always.he is trying for more than 8 yrs but still not succeeding.he has invested lots of money to these business but nothing in return we got.his date of birth is 11.01.66 and rasi utharam and star is shimam.his name his arunkumar. when will our time be better.when will his business get succeed.please do reply i hope you will defitnitely reply.i have 2 daughters

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Pari,

Thanks for appreciating the thread based on transit of Rahu and Ketu in 2008. Queries will not be answered if you have posted in wrong thread.

There is a separate thread in the same forum. You need to post your query in that thread only. Details like name, place of birth and time of birth is important.

6. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi mals,

just today happened to read mine leisurely. everything is coinciding, it is very perfect in my case. i would like to know when did the transit for saturn took place and when does it is gonna change its position again.

7. pari_arun69

pari_arun69 Bronze IL'ite

what is the thread name

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Shree,

When it will change its position, I will let you know. You do not have to worry for it from now itself.

10. nirmusri

nirmusri Junior IL'ite

Dear Mals

thanks for the predictions.