1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Preacher's breaches! (oorukku upadesam!)

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Apr 29, 2007.

1. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Dear Sudha,

whether I'm holidaying outside India or at a neighbouring resort, the spirit is the same. If Deepu is around, then she'll do the looking around and she's all the time telling someone is staring at me so Mr Stare is everywhere.....:)

I know you are tall enough, sweetheart but then the shoulders of Germans - I thought they've the broadest of all and they seem to be toooooooo huge - everyway - height, weight, etc Maybe I haven't seen enough.......
    are they handsome?????? tell me about their eyes????? after my recent experience, I'm only concentrating on EYES now!!!!!!!!

oh, those beautiful light eyes???????? you mention blue eyes and it reminds me of the song, BLUE EYES by ELTON JOHN. let me go and play that song now.......

sudha, finally, pls remember we are all PRIM & PROPER - never even budge on that point, okay dear???????

2. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Dear Manju,

A fantastic post - humor at its best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad you liked our escapades tooooooooooo.
    With your permission I shall start using this word DD
    Chitra's Carefree Dosts sound good tooooo.

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena,
    Where are you heading, my young friend ? I am shocked - you seem not to be in a mood to stop at all ! But ofcourse that only makes me happy that I have company for all such lovely enjoyable naughty prattle !
    Well, we both are the same old (not in age, no way :wink: ) pair, but our venue has shifted !
    I do hope Sri is not wondering what is going on here at all !

Sri,
    Our spirit is forever in tact - now your forum & posts give us a platform to come out in full swing.
    You are, I hope seeing, more dimensions of I L ites, to your surprise, pleasure & hope not shock.
    Please "provoke" us more & more, with your posts - you will enjoy a lot of unadulterated (uncensored?) fun !
    Love,
    Chithra.

4. chitrajan

chitrajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Meena,

You have now inspired me to make my KP plans during my holdiay in India in the coming months. By the way I will not be here in July.

Summer is starting now and so.............. this is the wrong time for romancing on the sand dunes, dear - come between november to march and your will enjoy very well :wink: .

With Manju and you adding more experiences to breaches and breachers, this is one thread which I think is the most popular one for April.

Viva IL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Viva more such ramblings!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Chitranjan...what a tube light I am! True, this thread is the best of this April month:)
    Man is a many faceted complex being. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world too:) Cheeniya, ok, the hand that holds the 'madhu' can matter too;)) Hope you are pacified:)
    Manjula, trust you to come up with a trump card post! Reading it was a total pleasure, although to concentrate on a grand old man and his DDs was a bit difficult as Meena's kps, sps and hps... all hot pieces!....had put my head in a dizzy state:)
    Cheeniya sir...sorry that we all hijacked your thread to destinations unknown, or known and to be retrieved joyously! You see, lots of plans and sands and dunes are ahead of us. Thanks for lighting the bonfire:)

L, Kamla

6. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

Well in this aspect neither my spouse nor I am a preacher... we mutually respect each other's breaches. He ogles Hooter's women in front of me & I reciprocate his actions when I see a cute cop with tight buns!
    Since we openly breach its pretty funny to do it when you are in a company of preachers or secretive breachers... the looks on their face is worth more than a million bucks!!

7. gayathriar

gayathriar Bronze IL'ite

I don't want to be a spoil-sport, but my initial reaction was like that of Sudha too...!

A very interesting and humurous post from Sri. This only shows how colourful and forth-right a person( should I say young man? ) Sri is...
    This reminds me of my grandpa who was a very young old man, a sharp contrast to that of my orthodox grandma - not to the extreme of Manju's grandfather though. He had excellent sense of humour and always kept company amongst youngsters - a voracious reader who read widely, reading the likes of Ayn Rand and Harold Robbins with equal delight. But, he was a tee totellor and his impishness stopped just there. He was so fond of vengaya sambar and used to say that he would like to have it in his shrardham menu :)

Ofcourse, I have had my shares of infatuations and flirtations, but don't you outgrow it when you grow old( sorry about bringing up the age Sri, anonymous and Kamla ) - :idontgetit: .

If I were to come across a similar write-up by my husband, I don't think I will be appreciative. So, sometimes, like a white-lie, hypocrisy is alright I think...

-Gayathri.

8. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

Like Sri mentionned in another post, I don't think age should be considered a barrier to emotions. After all we aren't dead yet! As long as we know where we stand I guess everything is fair. I'm sorry that society still discriminates "older people" - what is the age in the number of years? who are we to set a bar for another's actions/emotions especially based on how long they've survived in this planet? I don't think it means much in the larger picture.

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hey friends,

Looks like this thread has taken a life of its own! Still going on and on? See, that's the point we 'young uns' are trying to make here, the mature have more matter that matters:))
    As for outgrowing infatuations and flirtations, thankfully, NO Gayathri! It's same now as when I was seventeen...only I pictured myself next to my fantasy hero, now I picture my daughter there:))

L, Kamla

10. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sri Cheeniya sir,

Long time no see? All well with you? Have been logging in to read the latest from you, needless to say am sorely disappointed. Don't do an Aamir Khan on poor us.

Pip pip