1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Preacher's breaches! (oorukku upadesam!)

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Apr 29, 2007.

1. chitrajan

chitrajan Bronze IL'ite

Well ladies and Sri, ofcourse,

Are we not back on track again -- getting such lovely FBs about train journeys and french beards -- looks like breaches are giving us more incidents to laugh and enjoy.

Thanks Sri for starting this thread and Meena, your advise to Vandhana - the last line is perfect:yes: :wink: :cool2: :rotfl

And last but not least, thanks to our miss prim and proper and naughty little girl also.

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hey Meens......Some Meenakshi ( meant your eyes, yaar!) experiments on vacation eh?! Wah wah, must say the post dripped with sensuality! You know what, suddenly my surroundings are looking drab, my very own Sean Connery is being overshadowed by shadows of some tall blond broad shoulders!! My fingers are flipping yellow pages to look for travel agent's offices. Need to buy tickets to India.
    BTW, how much does a crash course with you cost? Need it urgent as I need to compare with those of Anonymous's:) Vandhana, will you join me? We'll drag Sudha along......

You hilariously naughty ladies!

L, Kamla

3. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hey hey gals,
    Whats happening here.....
    Meena, i envy ur trip to Bangkok ....he he...you did find a cute guy to ogle at!

Kamala, which flight r u planning to take , let me know will be there to join u in India....lets rock and roll!:goodidea:

And Cheeniya sir ,I did not say i am prim and proper .....ladies from B'lore will know that Mount Carmel college in which i graduated was one ofthe most modern ones even 25 years ago....he he...:-D .i was just trying to Behave, and pointed out that Ladies do think differently....never did i mention that i thought like that..... .....from all the talks we have been having you may know that u have stirred a hornet's nest and all the gals are making a beeline for the next available opportunity to ogle at a pair of blue eyes or broad shoulders!( me included.....!)

Meena , i am tall enough to look into a pair of blue eyes or etc etc, GERMAN or not i dont care....! But you know why i am trying to behave....right!?:wink:

I am rollong in enjoyment and chuckling in glee!

4. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

( Dear Anonymous, Kamla, Vandana, Sudha , Meena, oh you naughty girls, your rollicking chatter almost drowned out Cheeniya's lead article ! Most enjoyable exchanges ! keep it up kiddos ! )

Dear Cheeniyasir,
    Reading the amusing account of your get together with old friends, set me reminiscing about my dear departed Grandpa. Now here was one Master Preacher- Breacher par excellence . He was a stickler for upholding tradition, customs and all that and performed, without fail, very earnestly and sincerely, all the prescribed samskaras - the daily sandhyas, the monthly tarpanams, the yearly shraddhams and pakshams, the somavara vratams, the various theertha snanams everything. But come thursday, he took on a new avatar. Thats the day The Freemasons met. He'd finish his rituals early, lock himself up in his room for half an hour and emerge suited, booted, hatted, brylcreemed and eau-de-cologned ,swinging his little case of the Freemason uniform . He made the most gorgeous picture, like Godfather Brando and we would be so proud to show him off to friends as with a swanky toy ! He'd take out his Plymouth ( a humongous gas-guzzling museum piece that couldnt be coaxed to do anything more than 30 mph) and process to The Logde, barely 2kms. from home. After their esoteric meeting, Grandpa with his three dearest friends ( two of whom were Diaper Dosts) would go to the club for his much looked-foreward-to session of billiards ( one set maybe) drinks ( many rounds) and chatter ( nonstop, subjects no bar). He has never returned home earlier than 1 am. From the next day it'd be back to his orthodox householder ways.
    Grandpa told us puranic stories, explained Karma, iconographic symbolisms and principles of morality as given by our sages. But he was also a consummate movie buff, treating us to movies at least twice a month, his favourites being musicals and adventure. This put Grandma in an eternal funk. She'd constantly mutter: " aana vayasa udappula pottutu, chinnan sirusugaloda cinema dramannu enna koothu vendikidakku intha kooruketta brahmananukku ! Divyamaatthan irukku po !" ( This last exasperated exclamation, with a smart dashing of her jaw to her shoulder).
    But dear Thatha saw nothing sacrilegious in running his life in two compartments. He often remarked that Janaka the Supreme gnani, was still a king enjoying his kingly privileges , but with detachment !

Regards
    manjula

5. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Manjula,
    Very well written ! It made such interesting reading !
    Diaper dost - you have coined a nice new term !
    So, girls in early teens make carefree dosts? ( pun intended!).
    Every sentence is oozing with humour !
    Your grandma's uttering is the crowning jewel of your post !
    Let us see, how our FreeMason reacts to this??!!
    Love,
    Chithra.

6. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

Dear Chithra
    Thanx for that superfast rejoinder !
    Diaper Dost is not my invention, its dear Thathas own. He was not averse to telling us kids about what he and his DDs. did in their youth. He has even told us that all three had once ogled the same pretty girl of their locality. But unfortunately that pretty lass grew up to be the roly-poly Municipal Councillor of our Ward and Thatha and Gang had to wage war against her over the matter of regular garbage disposal and street lamps !

I forgot to add, this broadminded Grandpa of mine was very upset when I cut my hair short after my wedding ,and reprimanded everyone - Pati, my parents and my hubby dearest too - for "allowing" a sumangali ponnu to get into an "ambattan kadai" !!! A Breacher, preaching !:-D

Luv
    manjula

7. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Dear Chihtra,

I missed you tooooooooo, my dear Anonymous!!!!!!!!!!
    shld've spoken to you before I boarded the flight - could've discussed a little more on KPs, SPs, HPs - all those discreet techniques and more !!!
    I've been thinking only on those lines whole of last night and now :idontgetit:

surely need your help here.......so I can always try the next time.....

I'm sure Sri is really breaking his head not knowing what we guys are into - good for us!!! good for him??????????

Oh, Chithra, needless to stress - we've always been innocent, nice, goody, goody girls!!!!!!!!!!!

look at all the FBs; looks like Indian railways is goona go great guns - what with girls from US & Germany &... flying all the way just to travel in our dirty compartments ????? I only hope they don't end up just meeting Lalooo's FIL & MIL ----

whatever said and done, my thoughts are still onto the missed opportunity - discreet techniques, how did I miss that one?????????????
    Chithra, I'm coming to you!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2007
  8. meenaprakash

Dear Chitrajan,

Glad you liked our posts - pls free to join us in our fun ride.....
    So, you live in Sharjah - I might visit that part of the world sooon.
    need to have a KP there tooooo.
    after sunset, doing a romantic scene amongst the sand dunes and cold breeze (hope the temp drops by night) hey, doesn't that sound goood.
    wow, I'm planning my itinerary right away......

9. meenaprakash

Kamla, I never preach, I only Br....
    I think I'll be doing this preaching business a little later in life - surely will let everyone know...
    there's a secret I wanna share - I learnt all this & more from ______ did you hear me????? good, now let that be a secret,
    Crash courses from me - do you really need a course to crash out???????

I'm actually planning to take a crash course with Sudha - wonder on what??????
    haven't you watched bharatnatyam - haven't you seen the dancers expressions, their eyes - that's exactly what I want to learn,
    the eye make-up & tips on how to express thru your eyes.......... Imagine a brown beautiful big eyes meeting a light colored eyes - wow, doesn't that sound sooooooo.....................
    Kamla, are you there???? nobody's here yet.. I'll stop right here

sudha, are you atleast there????? I need YOu now........

Last edited: May 1, 2007
  10. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Manju
    I'm so glad that I have almost all the qualities of your grandpa including my Masonic connections! That should leave you in a dilemma. Should you equate me to your dad or grandpa?:)

For those who look at me askance about my dual life, I have a stock story to tell, the story of Thunjath Ezhuthachan, Father of Malayalam language and a great poet. It is widely believed that he always dictated Ramayana with a pot of Kallu in one hand and karimeen in the other. More recently our own poet-philosopher Kannadasan's addiction to sensory pleasures was well documented. And now you have cheeniya for you!:wink:

When Sudha posted her first FB, it is true that I felt a bit depressed but then I never knew that she was only provoking the sleeping tigresses into some reminiscing! And my God! What a grand show it turned out to be! I am now as dazed as someone who gets hit by a speeding train at his ,to quote PGW, solar plexus! For once, I have been reduced to a position of a dumb spectator!

But i am extremely happy that I have been able to bring back to life that spirit which most of us have given up as lost!
    Sri