Pre-Seed(Vaginal Sperm Friendly Lubricant) - Is it helping or not?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by tweetyfan, Jun 10, 2010.

1. ArasiArul

ArasiArul New IL'ite

I would definitely recommend preseed. But, there are many alternatives to preseed as well. Any fertility friendly lubricant that is sperm friendly should do the job. It is suggested to be used during ovulation days, in specific.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2018
  2. Starkgirl

Starkgirl Silver IL'ite

We used preseed just one month that too I did not inject it internally, we just used very little and it did the job and boom I am 22 weeks pregnant

3. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Yes; preseed works. However, you must consult your ObGyn to find out how prone are you to infections.
    The acid pH of the vagina protects against many infections, and creates a tough environment for the sperm survival. Only the strongest, and the most viable one is able to run the obstacle race and get to its destination, and successfully fertilize. Preseed changes the acid environment to a neutral-&-slightly basic (7 to 7.5 pH) environment so that it is easy for the sperm to survive and swim. The downside of this is that weak sperm would be able to swim to destination as well.
    If you are prone to yeasty infections, don't use frequently (as said previously, check temperatures daily, and only use on the ovulation days).