Pre-Sales Customer Support Work from Home!

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by bharthi, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kalpanas

kalpanas New IL'ite

Hi Bharathi,

I am interested in the opurtunity please provide additional info

Regards
    Kalpana

2. babita_sn

babita_sn Bronze IL'ite

Hi Bharthi,,

I am Babita.I reside in Dubai,but basically from Mumbai..Would be intersted in this job.I fulfill the requirments u have stated.

Waiting for your response.

3. sabithamurali

sabithamurali New IL'ite

thanks for the info bharathi,

i worked for the ITES industry - voice based support customer support executive for a year and looking for break now .this offer seem to be exiting can u give me details (contact, payment procedures )

my details

qualification : Graduate in COMPUTERS
    experience: 2.5 yrs of IT/ITES
    computer connection: broadband

thank you,
    sabitha

4. jisha01

jisha01 New IL'ite

hello Bharti,

I am new to this site.....actually i was in search for such a job...I have done my schooling in different states of India...so i am good in english and hindi...and also i know abt most of the tourist places in India...or else i can use the search engines for finding more details...kiindly sent me the details....I am interested in this job..my email id is
    Regards,
    Jisha

Email deleted against forum etiquette

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2008
  5. Sonumon

Sonumon New IL'ite

i am seema prakasan residing in Calicut city, Kerala state..... i am interested in doing this job mentioned below...and want to know the details..... i have a system with internet connection and i know to read, write and speak hindi and english well as my schooling was done in madhya pradesh ......

6. Sonumon

Sonumon New IL'ite

hi bharthi,
    i am a house wife residing in Calicut city in Kerera state ..... iam interested in doing the work at home mentioned by u.... i can read, write and speak hindi and english well and i have a system with internet connection.

with regards

7. shalzee

shalzee New IL'ite

Hi Bharthi..
    my name is Shalini..i was born and brought up in Kanpur,UP;am now located in California,USA,but i am interested in the opportunity that you are talking about. I am fluent in english and hindi and have easy , all-day access to internet.
    kindly advise!
    regards!

Shalini

8. neetu

neetu Junior IL'ite

Hello Bharti,

I am interested in this work from home opportunity. I am fluent in English and Hindi. Currently I am based in California, US and have 24 hour internet access at home. I also posses a Master's in English and have worked as a middle school teacher in India for two years. I was raised in North India and can research the net well for information about temples there.

I am unable to send a private message as I do not have sufficient posts. Please let me know how can I contact you for more information regarding this.

Thanks!

9. Hansika

Hansika New IL'ite

HI

Bharti, I worked as HR in India and now iam in pittsburgh. just now i came across your ad and i am willing to do this, i can fulfill all your requirements. I can`t contact you through a private message please tell me is there any another way to contact you.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  10. tanuvishu

tanuvishu New IL'ite

Hi Bharti,

let me intorduce my self to you. i am jaya joshi. currently in East moline , USA. i shifted here last month only on H4 visa. in India, i was working as software test engineer in Pune. now here, i am looking for some work from home option and while searching for that i found this forum. Today only i joined this forum , so i don't have any links to send you. But, i assure you of satisfaction in client interaction as in testing job also i need to interact with US clients. so i know how to interact and handle clients requests. and i have good command over english and hindi language. And as i am basically indian, so i have knowledge about places in north india and google is alway there to help us. so No problem.

Please let me know if i fulfill your requrirement.

thanks,
    Jaya Joshi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.