Pre -pregnancy foods and nutrition . Help me to know better

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by medhasrik, Nov 15, 2012.

1. medhasrik

medhasrik New IL'ite

Hello ladies,

I am from Mumbai, and trying to conceive. I have gone through IUI 2nd time yesterday. I am very positive this time. I wanted to know what I should have in my diet (fruits and vegetables).

I have heard that pineapples are not good . What are the fruits that we should take to get pregnant?

2. Topaz

Topaz Silver IL'ite

A healthy diet is what is needed, but most important is to take Folic acid tab. As the pharmacy and they will give ou tablets.

3. medhasrik

medhasrik New IL'ite

Thanks Topaz. Can you please help me for any fruits that will help for pregnancy?

4. Ap1201

Ap1201 New IL'ite

Hi Medha, i am also planning to post some good news.
    Lately i heard from one nature cure doctor that morning vegetable juice (30 min before breakfast)which includes atleast 3 kind of vegetables and 15-20 strings of wheat grass will work wonders.
    vegetables that cane be added in juice include tomatos, keera, carrot, bottle gaurd and cucumber ( i remember only these).
    you can add lemon juice and honey to that juice.

1 person likes this.
  5. Tashsin

Tashsin Gold IL'ite

Good luck to u :)
    1. Cooked Green vegitable
    2. Fresh fruit juice two times morning/evening
    3. Avoid papaya & pinapple..
    4. Take frolic acid tablets

6. medhasrik

medhasrik New IL'ite

Hey Ap1201, Lovely help. I have noted down regarding the vegetable juice. Yes, I have heard that wheatgrass makes wonders. Thanks for your post.

I have gone through IUI-2 ( on wednesday,i.e 14th Nov). I am very very excited . I am very tensed also. I want this time to be success. I would like to share, that my vaginal opening is very small. When the doc was inserting the instrument in it, it was very very painful even for the 2nd time. Its very tough to be a mom.

But I want to feel that. Would like to give birth to my child. Please pray for me that my pregnancy should be positive.

When should I check for the pregnancy test?

7. Ap1201

Ap1201 New IL'ite

Hey Medha, people say it is better to wait for 2 weeks before taking a pregnancy test.
    If you cant wait till 2 check once after 1 week.
    Hope you share a good news soon :)
    All The Best