Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Members of IL family,

ENGPONGAL WISH.jpg

Happy Pongal to you all IL sisters, Members of IL Admin and every one of your families.

May your Homes be filled with Prosperity, Pleasure, and Peace this Pongal with Sai Baba's blessings.

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters and their families. May Baba bless you and your families in abundance.

Today, I also specially prayed for all the children for their bright future. May Baba be with them and guide them always.

Dear TTC Sisters and Daughters- @meenueash, @rkgurbani ,
    @Parasu, @yettobemom, @rajinitk4, @pinki13, @ Priyashravan, @Vidyashankari,, @Karthiga, @Bsruthi, @deepiha, @Vini, @Neha, @Rmuramka ( Shilpa), @Vasumathi, @Latha, @Deepu, @Pragyasharma, @Mullaikodi, @Pupu, @Dreamworld, @manali86, @AnithaAnand, @JigsSM, @tarasharma, @Geemathy,@RamyaHari2009, @Chulbuli04, @twinkel, @Anuradhasundar, @teejay-

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfil yourprayers and bless you with a lovely child.

Dear Sisters- @Saras, @blessbabydust, @Saisakthi, @ Analcite, @ AArchana, , @Vaanavil, @Sharanya, @Sabitha, @Krithika, @Luckwaves, @Vani,
    @Amma15 , @Bhavani, @nikitaram-

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfil your prayers and bless you with health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Sisters-@Geetha( Lalithavjk), @Sailaja, @Lukyyou, @JigsSM, @mrithulanaren-

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfil your prayers and bless you and be with you and your families throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and thereafter.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfilment of all wishes for which together we pray every Thursday.

BABA SAI.jpg

14 people like this.
  2. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Respected Ma'am

Thank you very much for the prayers.

Thanks & Regards
    tara

1 person likes this.
  3. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Mam, thank you very much for prayers :) in hospital now for my scan... hope everything goes fine...

2 people like this.
  4. jananirajan

jananirajan Junior IL'ite

Dear Suryakala Ma,

Happy Pongal to you and your family !!

Ma, kindly include me and my DH in your prayers as we are in TTc for past 5 years..

Thank You in Advance!!!

OM SAI RAM!!!

5. pragyasharma

pragyasharma Bronze IL'ite

Dear ma'am
    Thanks thanks thanks alot for your prayer.

Regards
    Pragya

1 person likes this.
  6. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

Dear Maa,
    Happy pongal to you too. Grateful that you are praying for me. gives me immense joy and peace of mind. I feel blessed already. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

1 person likes this.
  7. suryakala

Dear DD @jananirajan,

Happy Pongal to you and your family. May your Homes be filled with Prosperity, Pleasure, and Peace this Pongal with Sai Baba's blessings

Welcome to this thread.

I will pray from next Thursday onwards for you and your DH to become parents of a lovely child soon.

You should also please pray daily without fail atleast for a few minutes after your bath, to your Ishta Devatha or Baba with total concentration, confidence and dedication.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

1 person likes this.
  8. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

dear suryakala amma,

happy pongal.

thanks for the prayers week after week.
    omsairam

1 person likes this.
  9. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much for including me in your prayers Suryakala sister.

10. suryakala

Dear @tarasharma,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you along with other IL Sisters. I will continue to pray Baba for you and your DH.

May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Om Shri Sai Aarogya Kshemadhaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants health, happiness and security.