Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. krishamma

krishamma Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot, @omsrisai sister for your prayers and continuing the thread. May Baba guide you and bless you and your family in abundance. May Baba bless us all with the fulfilment of all our prayers soon.

Om Sai Ram

suryakala likes this.
  2. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Sister sure i'll keep you in my prayers.

@coolmum ,@krishamma ,@suryakala - Thanks to you all and i will do my best for the benefit of all

krishamma, coolmum and suryakala like this.
  3. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala sister,

Today only i read your posts that you handover the thread to your daughter @omsrisai. Thanks a lot for your prayers.Thanks for your loving and kindness and giving confidence to me.My sister is going to deliver her baby within 10days.its because of your prayers. thanks.I miss you.I hope @omsrisai continue the Thursday prayers like you. Take care of your health. Hope Baba is always caring you and be with good health.

om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    suryakala likes this.
  4. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear @omsrisai sister,

Thanks for your prayer and good darshan of Baba.Thanks a lot for continue the thread from @suryakala sister.Plz. pray for my sister and her baby safe delivery and pray for my brother and his wife for their peaceful life and also pray for me and my children with good health.

May Baba bless you and your family with
    good health and happiness.

om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

suryakala likes this.
  5. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @ChandrikaV sister,

You are absolutely right! It is Baba who guided me to have DD @omsrisai for the prayers and she has done it so well last Thursday! Baba is very very kind.

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance. May Baba bless your sons with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Om Sri Sainath.

ashima10 and ChandrikaV like this.
  6. suryakala

Dear DD @coolmum ,

Thanks a lot for your kind words which I take as Baba's blessings conveyed through you. I am fine and getting better through His blessings. He is very kind.

DD @omsrisai has done last Thursday Puja already and is doing very well with Baba's guidance.

May Baba bless your husband with success in business. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless your niece Raga Lakshmi with a happy married life.

Om Sri Sainath.

coolmum likes this.
  7. suryakala

Dear @lakshmikguru sister,

Thanks a lot for your kind words which I take as Baba's blessings conveyed through you.

Sister, I am so glad that with Baba's blessings your sister is about to have her baby in ten days! I am sure DD @omsrisai continues her prayer for you and your sister.

May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless Angai and her child during pregnancy, safe delivery and thereafter. May Baba bless your brother and his wife with a lovely child and a happy life.

Om Sri Sainath.

lakshmikguru likes this.
  8. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Have a blessed Thursday everyone. May Baba bless us all with his kindness in abundance.

Om Sairam
    Om Sairam
    Om Sairam

suryakala likes this.
  9. krishamma

krishamma Bronze IL'ite

Meditate SAI's name with FAITH day and night
    HE will wipe our pain and relieve us from plight

FAITH and PATIENCE are much needed for me in the current situation now. Though I knew I should not be afraid of, sometimes I feel low and getting frightened of the issues I am facing now. Please Baba, You are the only one who helps me to go through this phase. Please be always with us, your children and bless us with your kindness.

Om Sairam

suryakala and Sinant like this.
  10. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Dear @omsrisai mam
    Thank you so much for Baba’s darshan and your prayers. It is so nice of you to pray for all of us. May God bless you always.

Dear @suryakala mam
    You are such a beautiful soul who has been always blessing us. May God bless you in abundance always.

Om Sai Ram

suryakala likes this.