1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Posting on behalf of Sadnlonely

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by crazylady, Apr 18, 2013.

1. crazylady

crazylady Silver IL'ite

Posting this on behalf of SadnLonely who has posted this in Bloody Game. I think this has to be a new thread so that it can help her. I am posting this on behalf of her, I am not sure if this ok, but felt this shld help her. Incase if this is not allowed please delete this thread

1 person likes this.

2. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

i think crazylady did a good job by posting the reply on separate thread for sadnlonely. reading sadnlonely's reply shows she need an suggestion and advice for ther problems. she is in to 10 years or more in her marriage, as such i feel advice from someone senior and experienced will help her better.

1 person likes this.
  3. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

SadndLonely, hugs to you for whatever you're going thru and you get more courage............. I feel you're 2 steps close to re-cap of PROVOKED.
    If life's already a hell why don't you send him to HELL.. by either reporting or other means.

It takes a lot of courage to get out of the grabs of someone who's killed your self esteem & confidence for so many yrs.
    I wud sincerely suggest that your first reach out for your parents, if that doesn't work then frndz, any place where you can start working and then to social workers.
    A lot changes for parents in 15yrs.. you never know if they're waiting to hear from you and to do something for you... PLS try it once... and seek help in time before an irreparable damage is done to someone's life.

4. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Sadlonely,
    Hugs to you. I think it is high time you have to do something about it. If u beleive in God, I think you can do saibaba puja/vrat. The rules are available online or you can try getting a solution doing Sri Raghavendraswamy puja. You can find Raghavendra puja in the pujas prayers and slokas section of indusladies. Beleive me, many of them have come out of their problems. Do try doing it with faith and devotion and you ll definitely see a change.

Here is the link.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...sri-raghavendrar-pooja-getting-solutions.html

I myself have done this puja vrat and got my problem solved. Only thing needed is devotion and 100% faith that it ll be solved by the Swamy.

Some problems cannot be solved by human beings and some miracles need to happen. I see that is your case too. So try it. All the best.

5. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

High Time...!!! Take him to court..!! Respect yourself.