post vacation meet

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by Arabudupi, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

:):)

Welcome Sangita/ Flower...

2. ramyasekar

ramyasekar New IL'ite

Hey Hi all,

First of all thanks to Au for organizing and making it happen. Awesome! Thanks to all who made it to the meet.
    It was nice to meet all with their families. Do keep in touch gals! Take care.

Regards,
    Ramya:)

3. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

hi all,

sterdays meet was really enjoyable. hope to have such meets more n more. we both really had a nice evening after a long time. waiting for the fotos...cya

4. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

:thankyou2: all you girlzz for gathering on friday. Had fun as ever... Flower, heetu, remya ... i hope you girls were comfortable with us. So now dont worry about whom to invite for haldi kumkum for navratri.. you already have a list of ladies now..:wink: Thanks to the menfolk too for accompanying and babysitting.. Really appreciate Mr. Flower who was taking care of the lil one throughout.. hope he gets to spend more time with us next time.. I guess we'll be seeing each other again during the festive season..

Shall upload the pics soon..

5. ranjuz

ranjuz Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

Yeah, we all including the kids enjoyed the meet well including food...
    I must appreciate AU for her organising ability, baby1 for promptness to come (on time from Mussafah), flower's enthusiasm to join & patience to find us...

May AU plan more such meets:thumbsup

6. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

You are right, ranjuz. We all must appreciate dear AU for her organizing ability and also her patience to help every one find the place. thanks to her.
    Enjoyed the meet this time also, including the royal treat. Thanks to all for making it happen.
    Will look forward to meet you all again.

7. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,

I was nice and we really enjoyed the meet. As Ranjuz and Baby1 said Vidhyaji. Thanks for arranging the meet to great success. We enjoyed the food too.

Hey friends i m uploading some of the snaps taken in IL meet form. Please Check :)

8. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

hi everyone...deeply regret that i coulndt make it for the meet....was busy with the shifting to musaffah...we moved on 24th and surely wanted to meet everyone before the navrathri festivities...but unfortunately my baby fell sick, had sever cold and wheezing...was nabilised in the hospital...all this happened after the shifting and so couldnt even get the net connection...got all that sorted just today..
    AU, i had confirmed earlier that i would come...buut couldnt make it...sorry about that...really wish some other meet would happen soon...
    meanwhile i would like to invite ladies for navrathri...i dont know anyone here...can anyone help me with it? anybody interested to come to musaffah on thursday?