post vacation meet

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by Arabudupi, Sep 15, 2010.

1. vichy

vichy New IL'ite

Thank you for the welcome message Arabudipi. I will be there may be with my hubby. I am unfamiliar with locations. so when the time and everything else is finalized -please could you clarify the location. I do not know where GASCO or the park is. It will make it a lot easier.
    Thanks again
    Vichy

2. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Gaya, Ranjuz, Laddu,Remya, Vichy thanx for confirming. Nandini would join too. Hey, would you want it to be on Friday ?(for the convenience of hubbies who work late).

Vichy, GASCO is in Corniche area. In case you're not able to locate the place, we shall fix a place and have you picked up.. so dont worry.

3. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Hey Knottyyy!!! no sorry n all..AUH ILites are quite active and show great interest for the meets. It's just that someone has to take the initiative and it always happens to be me!:) ithokke alle chinna chinna santhoshangal.....

4. ranjuz

ranjuz Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Thursday/Friday ok for me...
    Waiting..

5. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Both the days are ok for me too. Place is fine and what will be the time and when?

Vidhyaji pls confirm:)

6. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

If it's thursday we'll have it around 6.30pm..(becoz for us 6.30 =7) !! Venue is the same. I think last time we hd it opposite to Al Ain Palace Hotel? let me confirm with my DH.. the play area was close by too..most of us have each others numbers, new comers please confirm and i'll give you the exact location.

7. ramyasekar

ramyasekar New IL'ite

Hi AU,

Thank u so much and we( my hubby and myself ) are very glad for this invite. We shall be there for the meet and if there is something to be bought or prepared for the meet, pl feel free as i would love to do.
    I have a son of age 2yrs n 4months. So our count is 2 with one child.

Regards,
    Ramya.:)

8. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

Arabudupi

Count me in as well....i am new to this forum and dont know anyone yet...so hope it wud be nice to meet people and make friends...it wud be me, my DH and my 1 year old baby girl...i am not sure of the location, so wud be good if someone can help me with that...plus, i will be staying in musaffah by then(moving this weekend), so if anybody coming from musaffah, it would be a great help for us to tag along...

9. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

10. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

hi vidyaji,

thursday is ok...but i will confirm my arrival next week depending on my moms health...is that ok....? ciao