Post Pregnancy - Postpartum Pains

Discussion in 'Post Pregnancy Care' started by Divya Pillay, Oct 28, 2007.

1. ramyasrini8

ramyasrini8 Silver IL'ite

Re: Post C-Section Care

Hi Surekha,

My case s also similar to u..4 me too tis s the first baby and c-section..For him 7th month started..Till breast feeding but he is not getting enough milk..So started solid food..But for some reason he is affected with dysentry for past one week..and reg belly mine got larger..as t was during pregnancy..
    Share ur exp...

2. SurekhaKrishna

SurekhaKrishna Bronze IL'ite

Re: Post C-Section Care

Hi ramya
    how is your baby's health now?Hope he gets well soon.
    I have a 6 weeks baby.I wish to know what kind of health care is needed after a C-Section delivery for a woman.I am a bit scared to know that pregnancy tummy may not get back to original shape in some people.
    I really want to avoid it.I am reading Post Pregnancy forum threads to know about post pregnancy issues.
    I am trying to BF my baby when i have energy to sit for 30 minutes at a stretch.I'm getting upper back pain as my back is bending too much and it needs a good support i guess.
    Are you doing any exercise for fitness.pls share:)

3. danneva

danneva New IL'ite

Re: Itchy Hives

I had hives, too. It was happened 2 years ago. At first, I thought that it was a usual mosquito bites, then as the days goes by the rashes spread on my body-back, arms and legs. And there are times that I can’t sleep well because of this. I don’t know what the right medicine was for this then one of my friends gave me antihistamine. My allergies gone and my sleeps back to normal. And now, I can control my hives with the help of antihistamine and food diet as well. Now I know how to handle it again.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010
  4. akumar

akumar Senior IL'ite

Hello frens,

from last 2 times my Dh told me that there is bad unheathly odor i coming from my body.. when i sweat then it increases.. ,like some toxic releases from body.. i dont feel it .. dont know what to do.. my digestion system is not very good.. sometimes i have constipation.. also m bfeeding so eating a lot these days.. plz tell me anybody else felt so and what should be the remedies?.. Is this due to some hormonal changes?:drowning:spin

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2010
  5. ottawagirl

ottawagirl Senior IL'ite

Re: bad body odor after pregnancy

Hi, is it gas trouble or lochia discharge or just sweat? If it's gas trouble, you can always supplement your diet with garlic, eat less gassy foods etc and it's quite normal with constipation..with sweat, well if it's getting bad even after deodrants, personal hygiene stuffs we normally do you should consult a doc as it mioght be something related to your health or may be cuz of antibiotics..but if it's cuz of blood discharge you need to immediately contact the doc as i heardf it cud be some infection..

Take care,
    Paddu

6. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

It is better to contact the doctor. One of cousin had it for a year and had a bad time with her spouse. Then she went to the doctor and now she smells good. Had a digestive problem.

Good luck.

7. DevikaS

DevikaS Senior IL'ite

are u eating some weird things these days?? methi / garlic / other strong smelling food..

try and go on a body clense.. eat LOTS of fruit & juice to clense your body of the bad things..

have prunes / prune juice & yoghurt to get rid of constipation.. constipation leads to bad body odor.. try and bath more & apply deo

8. akumar

akumar Senior IL'ite

Thanks Frens,

i think i am eating quite smelly stuff.i am eating more raw onion in salad and much more in quantity. also my digestion system is not in routine, i keep myself clean a lot but its from inside. Need to take care of my eating habits.

9. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Anjali,

Bad eating habits may cause that also.. Try to change your diet.. More ex & body hydration is important.. eat more fruits and cut down junks

10. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Painful B's

Ladies,

My son is 8mon old.. I recently stopped bf ing for medical reasons. So, I totally stopped pumping.

Since few days I feel my B's are lil painful(not too much). May be normal also but am not sure.

Anybody faced this?

Coming sat i ve GYN appt.. am planning to chk this as well..