Post Partum Healing Process in India

Discussion in 'Post Pregnancy Care' started by prvd2002, Mar 30, 2007.

1. prvd2002

prvd2002 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I'm Priya from Bangalore, New to this Forum & expecting my second baby very soon. I have been a silent reader of this forum & really value & appreciate the advice give by all of you in forum.

As I'm expecting my baby within a month's time I would like you all to advise me on remidies available here & the precautions to be taken post delivery to re-gain my health & my figure. Most likely I will have a C-section.

Also if you have any good suggestions for the new baby It'll b grt.

Rgds,
    Priya

2. rumnair

rumnair New IL'ite

getting back to shape

HI all,

Iam 8 months preg now. I have a well built body, not obese :tongue . I would like to regain my body shape and flat stomach after delivery. Is this possible?

My mom says we will be using the traditional kerala style abdominal binding to tuck the tummy in, but will that be enough or should i do something else too. Plz give me ur suggestions.

Thanks
    Rums

3. shwetapj

shwetapj Silver IL'ite

Hi Dear Ladies!

I am shweta, I am new to this forum . I am expecting my LO in November 2016. Though I have never gone through delivery process as this is my first time. My mom has suggested me with a herbal medicine called "balantkadha" which is readily available in India in any medical stores. She was suggested by her doc during my time. It seems you need to finish at least 3 bottles of this syrup in 3-4 months. It helps in faster healing of wounds, flushing of extra blood and gives vigour to take care of your baby. I had my friends too take this Kadha and they said it has helped them immensely to get back with a bang and recover fast from delivery wound and tiredness.

You can speak with your doc before you start taking it and also it should be started 3-4 days after delivery or a week after your delivery.

For your reference, you can find the info here :Balant Kadha no. 1

Also Dashmularisht is helpful taken along with Balatha kadha

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2016