Post gossips discussion

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by anuram09, Mar 17, 2014.

1. kisukisurani

kisukisurani Gold IL'ite

AN ACTRESS STORY: PART 3:

I finished first year in college but was clearly bored with college life. I knew my college degree will take me no-where and wanted to act in films because I did not mind doing things most women would not do for a role. In fact, I enjoyed every bit of it.

I kept calling the Kerala guy for film roles. As he liked my little treats in bed and as he wanted to see me more and more, he agreed to get me film offers. He wanted me to tell a lot of lies. The first thing he wanted me to do was to go a Kerala ayurveda centre and rejuvenate my body completely and I did the same.

The second thing was not to tell anyone that I was from Tamil Nadu and I did the same too.My passport clearly says that I was born in Tamil Nadu, but who sees passport and all in movie industry?. They only see one thing in your body, up and down before they go ahead and offer you roles.

My first film role offer was to dance in a Malayalam movie as a dancer. My payment was 3000 RS for 3 days dance shooting. I agreed to do it as I knew the film hero was a big guy. It was the first day of shooting and I made sure I walked past the hero of the film several times with my saree slipped a bit. The hero did not seem to notice and i was frustrated. I thought maybe it is because he was married. I was totally wrong thought. He started noticing me on the 3rd day of shooting.

He signaled me several times on that day with his eyes and i spoke with him with my eyes too. As I was only a side dancer in that movie, we were given a normal hotel while the hero stayed in a star hotel. The next step was to sneak into the hero's room late night.He wanted me to go to his room the next night at 2AM in the morning and I agreed to do it. He had already informed the reception people to let me in. The hotel people know all about what happens in movie industry and they did not even blink their eyes when i walked past.

P.S:I TOOK MY HONEY BOTTLE WITH ME WHEN I MET THAT HERO

That hero wanted more and more of me every night and seemed to be in a state of trance after he met me. I gave him what he wanted and more and he was totally pleased that he offered me a heroine role in his next film.

Initially I was worried about dancing in a film but I was so lucky for the next 10 years because my first film as a dancer never got released and I was booked as a heroine in that actor's next film.

My salary for that movie was only 50 thousand rupees.. and I was not happy with that.

1 person likes this.
  2. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

wow kkr, u have come back with a bang.
    waiting to read more about the actress.

3. kisukisurani

kisukisurani Gold IL'ite

thank you seekingbless....i cant recognize you?.and what happened to all the previous participants?

1 person likes this.
  4. seekingbless

dont worry KKR. slowly all the old gang member will going to fire this thread again...

5. vjan29

vjan29 Platinum IL'ite

Hello KKR how are you doing? Welcome back.

6. vjan29

vjan29 Platinum IL'ite

KKR, what's the purpose of honey bottle?

7. seekingbless

@vjan29 , ithuthan venagiruthu. kathayei ketuma, 'um' kotunuma illama, epidi kelvikekalama?
    :shaking:

2 people like this.
  8. Angel86

Angel86 Silver IL'ite

Hi KKR,

Welcome back. I am a silent reader of your post and decided to post today..
    :party

9. kisukisurani

kisukisurani Gold IL'ite

Vijayan, newzealand poi uppu illaatha saapaadu saaptum, ungalukku antha Tamil kusumbu mattum pogave illa...thool

4 people like this.
  10. kisukisurani

kisukisurani Gold IL'ite

thanks vijayan, how you doing in new zealand? where are you working?

1 person likes this.