Post gossips discussion

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by anuram09, Mar 17, 2014.

1. kisukisurani

kisukisurani Gold IL'ite

2. kisukisurani

kisukisurani Gold IL'ite

long time no see??? how is everyone doing? been a busy and nasty last few weeks for me...

2 people like this.
  3. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

KKR post panniyum , intha thread thoongutha ?

pashni enga ponneenga ??

4. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Could somebody help me to locate the old Gossips thread ?

When i was in karumbu machine, gossip mazhai pozhinthathu . Now vetti officer , thread ah Kaanom .

5. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

Hi KKR, how r u doing? I was ur follower last time movie forum. Let's spice this thread.

6. urmilaraj

urmilaraj IL Hall of Fame

vaanga kkr thread ku konjam boost kudunga

1 person likes this.
  7. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

Hello KKR, been an ardent but silent follower since you came. Been looking at your profile way too many times to check when you logged in last.

So... Welcome back! And please stay.

PS: why nasty? All well now or at least recovering, I hope... Take care!
    PSPS: that broken leg all fixed now?

8. anurinesh

anurinesh Silver IL'ite

hi
    friends
    how are you busy last days
    I think this thread is silent for so many days no discussion here
    so I came here to wake up this thread to start a discussion on
    your new year resolution
    MY new year resolution is to maintain a good time management to live happy and healthy life
    whats yours new year resolution

9. kisukisurani

kisukisurani Gold IL'ite

AN ACTRESS STORY: PART 1:

There was a time in my life , I thought I would never get famous, never be rich. I thought I would always be a average girl with 'good for nothing' personality.

I was in 11th standard when I fell in love with a Engineering student in Tamil Nadu. It was a roller coaster ride. We had lots of fun. I would take a pair of extra clothes in my school bag,change my school uniform and go with him in his bike to resorts and sometimes even to cheap hotels to do...you know what? . They say your hormones rush when you are 16 and nothing seems wrong. Your parents are your worse enemies and your man is the best in the world even all he wants from you bodily fun.

He was in his 2nd year engineering and I was doing 11th. It went on for 2 years. He graduated, got a US visa and left without even telling me and I was damaged goods after 3 abortions before finishing 12th standard.

3 people like this.
  10. kisukisurani

kisukisurani Gold IL'ite

AN ACTRESS STORY: PART 2:

I never told any of this to my parents as I knew they would kill me if they co
    e to know all this. I cleverly hid everything from them. I did not even miss my boyfriend. I was only with him for his money and the things he bought me and I am not even ashamed to admit this.

I finished 12th standard and joined first year in a local college where they was a Kerala student.We became friends and I would go to Kerala with her sometimes. It was during one of those trips I met a Kerala guy who was a cinema agent. I was nice with him because he was always on phone with famous actors and producers. He wanted one thing from me which I gave in abundance and he was very impressed.He wanted to see me more and more and taught me many things about cinema industry.

He said looks don't matter and any girl can get famous if she learns a new trick and impress men.I sure learnt a trick too. It was a honey bottle trick. I knew this would work wonders and I carried a bottle of honey through out my cinema career.