poojas for childrens health

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by EagerForInfo, Feb 18, 2016.

1. murphybaby77

murphybaby77 Gold IL'ite

Hello
    I am 60plus. But I too faced the same problem with my 1st son,tried todo what ever others advised.My father said it's Bala Arishtam period,will become ok in 3 yrs.
    oh God,simply he will fall sick,get cold if some one from 7th building has the fever.Ram Ram.
    One of my friend told me to give NavaDhanyam to temple priest make Archana to respective Navagraha,
    Like if his or her star falls on Sundayof that month,its Surya day.
    Hence do Archana to sun god,give a pkt of rice...say 250 grams along with Dhakshina.
    Like that every month correspondingly did for 2yrs.
    Gained Moral strength .
    Nothing wrong in doing it.chant Navagraha sloghas.
    God bless you and your child.
    You can google and find out other other Navagrahas days. Corresponding pulses or dhanyams.
    Poorni

2. BhartiVihaan

BhartiVihaan New IL'ite

Thanks a lot to all lovely moms who replied .
    I think only time can heal this.
    As he grows he should be fine.
    @sangeeta: He has vit D deficiency...

3. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Ok u get multivitamin drops and only vitamin d drops give both ..

4. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

vitamin d deficiency can cause low immunity. my daughter too has deficiency but with supplementation(we are in the gulf) so sun exposure is not possible due to severe heat. i give her supplements and now she doesn't fall sick this often. Take him out to play in the sun along with vitamin d supplementation. Daily 10-15 mins exposure is more than enough. 50 + is the ideal level for vitamin d though blood test will show above 30 is ok.
    Check with the doctor for the best dosage for him. Hope his health improves. Check homeo for further treatments. Its much better than allopathy

5. BhartiVihaan

BhartiVihaan New IL'ite

@Saps : We also stay in Dubai.
    His blood count for vit D showed only 13, which is very low.
    Doctor has given him vit D oral drops and multivitamin syrup.
    I have started giving him from today. Lets hope for the best.
    SO for ur daughter within how many months of taking supplements she was fine ?
    My son has huge tonsils also.I dont know why his nose is most of the time wet.
    I feel he has phlegm in his chest.
    And due to vit D defeciency, his chest ribs are little upwards.

6. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

my daughter is now 6 yrs old. at the age of 4 she was checked for vitamin d as she has short stature. she too had same count of 13, same as your son. she was given 50,000 iu of weekly dose of 6 weeks. looks like a high dose but its needed and don't worry it is not toxic and will not have any side effects. started seeing height difference in 2 months.

it will take few weeks to reach upto 30 which is also not enough. if you are going to India do check with a doctor there. the reason being her dr gave 50000 iu for 6 weeks and there was no mention of maintenance and I wasnt aware of its importance. Here the doctors dont say anything about the maintenance dose. my daughter is still short and frequent colds. I thought it was due to horrible climate and allergies. after the completion of course make sure you are giving atleast 400 - 800 ius of vitamin d.

I too have vitamin d deficiency. I have done 3 courses of 6 weeks each. Every time it goes down as i was not told to have maintenance dose.This year during India visit i checked with my Dr and he told me the importance of maintenance dose which I take regularly so now my count is at 52.

Recently I started giving her supplements and I am now seeing the difference in her overall health.

what is the the dosage doctor has prescribed for your son? how much iu is it?

7. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

a dose less than 50000 iu will take a long time to reach a decent level. Do consult another doctor if you think the dosage is not enough. Don't go for operation of tonsils at this stage. wait for 2-3 months. You will definitely see a change in his health.

8. subrabidha

subrabidha Silver IL'ite

Aayush Homam can be done. Aauyush homam is normally conducted on the first birth anniversary of a child for improving his longevity and for a life without health risks. Children, who are under bhalarishta yoga, undertake this homam. It is good for those who suffer from ailments for a long time and need some kind of relief from their sufferings. Those who suffer from depression or any such mental trauma also feel better after performing Aayush homam.

9. BhartiVihaan

BhartiVihaan New IL'ite

@Saps : Thanks a lot for detailed explanation.
    I will let you know his dosage as I got medicine yesterday only.
    I also think may be due to lesser vit D his immunity is also low.

Doctor told to give oral drops for 2 months, after that I will ask him about the maintenance dosage.
    Thanks for all info.

10. BhartiVihaan

BhartiVihaan New IL'ite

@subrabidha :
    This time when I go India, will surely do this homam.
    Thanks a lot dear for info.