1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Poetic lines from tamil movies- please share your favorites

Discussion in 'Music and Dance' started by DDC, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

பொருத்தமான நேரத்தில்/ மாதத்தில் இங்கு பகிர்ந்ததிற்கு மிக்க நன்றி.
    It could be hinting WEDLOCK day. Congratulations many happy returns oc the day.
    Your Review of @vidhyalakshmid 's debate is superb. I wish I had texted those statements.
    I too enjoyed her debate with illustrations that are bound to stay green in our memory for long.
    Regards.

2. Thyagarajan

அருமையாக எழுத்தில் வடித்தீர் தங்கள் பதிலை.
    விழுக்காடு மனநிலையில் உள்ளீர் போல. ஸ்டாக் மார்க்கெட்டில் அலசிவிட்டு இங்கு வன்தீர் போல.
    Fire thaneeraga mara karnan undu. Adhey pola vice versa. If fire sings "உnarugey nan irundhal ulagamellam chuzhalvadheyn" naturally water tend to be happy. If 80% is consort water & 20% fire leads to harmony, would vice versa be true?

singapalsmile likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

This response takes mind to travel of a young couple over sea sky and land. And it also brings blue lagoon in vision screen.
    I enjoyed lyrics in the quoted song for today.
    I am continue to be in a delectable state of mind as after long time my article published in Bengaluru morniger The Deccan Herald . The link is below: Sartorial slip ups
    But for complete story the link is:
    Dad, I & Taylors
    I hope you would click atleast one of these links, read at leisure and give feedback either there in the thread or here.
    Regards
    God Bless

4. singapalsmile

singapalsmile IL Hall of Fame

[QUOTE="Thyagarajan, post: 4280283, member: 472312"
    I am continue to be in a delectable state of mind as after long time my article published in Bengaluru morniger The Deccan Herald . The link is below: Sartorial slip ups
    But for complete story the link is:
    Dad, I & Taylors
    I hope you would click atleast one of these links, read at leisure and give feedback either there in the thread or here.
    Regards
    God Bless[/QUOTE]

தங்களது பதிவு புகழ்ப்பெற்ற நாளிதழில் வெளியிடப்பட்டதிற்கு பாராட்டுக்கள்.

சில கதாப்பாத்திரங்களை வைத்து (காமராஜர் சிலையும் சேர்த்து) ஒவ்வொருவரின் மன ஓட்டத்தை சொல்லி தீபாவளி பண்டிகை சார்ந்த ஒரு சாதாரண தையல் செயலை நகைச்சுவையுடன் சொல்வதற்கு அசாதாரண திறமை வேண்டும். நீங்கள் எழுத்தாளராக பணி புரிந்து இருந்தால் கண்டிப்பாக புகழ் பெற்ற நபராக வலம் வந்து இருப்பீர்கள். திரைப்பட துறைக்கு கதாசிரியராக கூட முயன்று இருக்கலாம். முயற்சித்தீர்களா?

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. singapalsmile

80/20 - Pareto principle. ஸ்டாக் மார்க்கெட் இதற்கு சம்பந்தம் இல்லை.

நீங்கள் ஸ்டாக் மார்க்கெட்டில் இருந்த போது விழுக்காடு எல்லாவற்றையும் பார்த்து (PE ratio, Quick ratio, Current ratio, Debt to Equity ratio, ROE, ROCE, IRR, DCF, EV/EBITDA) ஸ்டாக் வாங்கினீர்களா ? எப்படி ஒரு பங்கை தேர்ந்து எடுத்தீர்கள்?

உயரத்தில் இருக்கும் ஸ்டாக் மார்க்கெட்டை தூரத்தில் இருந்து நான் பார்த்து கொண்டிருக்கிறேன். VV index முதலீட்டில் Absolute return 36% தாண்டி விட்டது. என்னுடைய அடுத்த index க்கு வேலை ஆரம்பித்து இருக்கிறேன். Valuation models வைத்து intrinsic value எப்படி தோராயமா கணக்கிட வேண்டும் என்ற ஆராய்ச்சியில் உள்ளேன். எப்போ மார்க்கெட் கீழே இறங்கும் என்றும் காத்திருக்கிறேன்.

No BOOLEAN response.

Lion - சாப்பிட உணவு கொடுத்து விளையாடி அன்பை கொட்டி வீட்டில் வளர்த்தால் சந்தோசமாக இருந்து தனது இயல்பை மாற்றி கொள்ளுமா?

மனிதர்களுக்கு மிருகங்களுக்கு "CORE" இருக்கிறது. எவ்ளோ தூரம் CORE தாங்கி பிடிக்கிறோம் என்பது அவரவரை பொறுத்தது. 'FIRE' CORE - எனக்கு DILUTE செய்வது பிடிக்காது. DUMMY ஆக இருக்கவும் பிடிக்காது. :grinning::grinning:

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. singapalsmile

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. Thyagarajan

இரண்டையும் தாண்டி
    வகுத்தலும் பெருக்கலுமாய்
    ....நான் differentiation ஆனால்
    நீ integrationஆ?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2024
  8. Thyagarajan

I feel dumb here. Mind Neither generate humorous response nor think about dilution of the message!
    வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

9. Thyagarajan

Market is likely to go through rough for another week. BSE/NSE index of today at 10am indicates lull and placid . It is no time to invest. Stocks in my portfolio all but one almost reached 52 weeks high and many tata stocks during last week rea hed a new high surpassing previous 52 weeks high. Core sector stocks cement power coal performed well and bound go up with positive utterances from Modi and other stalwarts. IT stocks not my favorite. Rain industries and zomato within this year reached 52 weeks low and surpassed 52 w high. To reply to your question, look for 52 weeks high low and buy near low. Only blue chips for long term. Check dividend yield over the years another clue.
    Every time there is blood bath in market accumulate fundamentally strong from blue chips and wait for ling. During last jan hidenburg report devastated adani group companies stocks but now all of them surpassed their previous best. Regulatory findings and announcements in piecemeal helped gains. concentrate only blue chips and core sector companies.

Congrats. Right
    time book profits.
    This reminds me of a lion cub which Nehru had as a pet. But one day the pet smelt blood and turned wild. I read a report that Nehru shot the cub the minent it turned wild.

10. Thyagarajan

நன்றி சொல்ல
    வார்த்தை இல்லை எனக்கு.

thanks for highlighting the nuances and appreciating the nuances in writing an article.
    In IL too over the last 6 years I had posted substantial.

Thanks for asking.
    My efforts began only after my retirement in 1998 and my son impelled me to write. When three of anecdotes first published in 3 different week and amount substantial remitted to my bank account then I guessed it could be a better pastime and lucrative. Thus began my writing in chicken series various titles and to English dailies.

singapalsmile and vidhyalakshmid like this.