Plz give suggestion on buying a flat in Nizampet

Discussion in 'Housing in Hyderabad' started by neerja, Apr 13, 2011.

1. neerja

neerja New IL'ite

Hi,
    We are planning to buy a flat in pragathi nagar or in nizampet, But we are in dilemma that whether this is the right time to invest or not due to T-:thumbsup matter,
    Plz give Ur suggestions, and also Is Nizampet area good to invest as there is no manjeera water and several illegal construction(+point is its close to HItech City and rates are cheaper)...
    IL waiting for ur replies....

Regards,

2. Anvitha

Anvitha Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

rather than nizampet, now a days people are buying in and around kondapur area which has the same range. it will be costly in kondapur main areas like whitefields etc, but its cheaper in kondapur village areas like, masiz banda, sriram nagar where aparna heights chirec school etc is there.even it is near to gachiboeli companies like microsoft sms , dfl tcs etc.

hafizpet,miyapur, madinaguda etc are also near and cheaper areas which has no water problems.

3. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

I heard there is severe water problem in Nizampet from my close friend who brought a flat there. Good luck with your search.

4. vibhaRam

vibhaRam Junior IL'ite

Yeah, there is water problem in Nizampet.
    My friends almost bought but co'z of the above said problem,dropped the idea of buying.

5. amraghu

amraghu New IL'ite

yep the builders in nizampet and pragathi nagar say that manjeera water is sanctioned and it will be coming soon.they are saying this since a couple of years..

6. TomAndJerry

TomAndJerry Bronze IL'ite

Yes, water problem is there in Nizampet, but it is close to all good schools, and also now you have various music class, dance class, and other coaching classes in Nizampet.
    Thus I feel it is not a bad choice.
    It is well connected by city buses and shared autos!
    Rents are around 6k to 10k for 2-3bhk flats.