1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Plump and Plumper

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Plump and Plumper

For many years,The Sultan of Brunei, was the richest man in the world,according to Forbes.Then he was overtaken by Bill Gates,who remained at the top for many many years,While Warren Buffet stayed at No 2,occassionaly being displaced by Azimji Premji,and before Forbes takes notice,Waren is back into his No 2 Seat.

Now Carlos Slim of Mexico, has officially overtaken Bill Gates, as the World's No 1.But he is not slim as the name implies.He is round,and extra healthy.And why should he not be.He has the money to stuff himself with all the Burgers,and Milkshakes,and the best of the Whiskeys.What seperates the rich from the Poor ?The size of the bellies, for sure.I have never seen a pauncy beggar,or a rickshawpuller.

I have a paunch or a beer belly as u say,and I do look rich,though my Bank Balance says otherwise.But in life we must keep appearances,for Society's sake.So people assume me to be super rich,going by my tummy.I feel nice when people assume that the same is the case with my bank accounts, that they are bursting at the seams.Let them dream,that is good for my health,but bad for their loans..

I dont know why everyone wants to be slim.I have seen the skinny models like Twiggy of the yesteryears.Bones sticking out,looking famished,and eating salads and greens.In the past, we men used to love women with curves.the more the better.Its like Tandoori Chicken legs.Dont we drool when we see a fleshy rounded chicken leg,where we can bite into,without breaking our teeth?Just look at Moushimi Chatterjee,Zeenat Aman,Padma Khanna,Sushmita Sen and Katy Mirza.And look at what we have today, Ashwaraiya,looking as though she has come from Bangladesh.Yech !One man's beauty can be another man's nightmare.Good luck AB Junior.

And women used to fall for fat men,with paunches,as that was the sign of prosperity,and assuming righly or wrongly that the guy must be loaded.That is why,I have preferred to remain paunchy.My wife,poor thing cries herself hoarse giving me salads and all the wrong foods to make me slim.But why should I ? The minute i become slim, all the girls that now look at me approvingly,will stop looking,as they will think i have fallen on bad days,and so has my bank balance.

If you have recently seen someone after a long time,and he or she has slimmed down tremendously, chances are the person is suffering either from a Heart Disease,or Diabeties,or worse God forbid Aids.In all these 3, you lose weight tremendously.So these days a plump person like me is deemed to be healthy.And when i am going to die one day,why die eating Salads,and sprouts.I would like to go down healthily,with a chick in one hand ( sorry i meant the Chicken),and a peg in another.

And the i follow the saying

Better be Fat and Fit
    Rather than Thin and Sick

Why die before you are Dead.Cheers to that.Hic ! Hic !

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

I will agree with you but my doc won't.
    Great post.

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Janani,

HAHA.Thanks for yr kind comments and being the first comment.Regards.kamal

4. meenakrishnan

meenakrishnan Bronze IL'ite

Kamalji,
    :) That was a good one,but who told u women like fatties?Your wife seems to be very innocent..
    I have heard, one of the tricks to keep one's hubby from 'evil' eyes is : feed ur darling to the full till he looks like a hippo so that he'll be all yours!!!!!!!!

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Meenaji,

HAHA.So u mean to say, u would like a thin hubby,but fearing other women, u would feed yr husband and make him fatty,so other women will not look at him eh !Maybe my wife is secretly happy that i am fatty.But she dosnt know, that fatty these days mean to women that the man is rich and earning well.HAHA.

Thanks for yr kind comments.REgards.kamal

6. meenakrishnan

meenakrishnan Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kmalji,
    My Hubby runs 10 kms a day(hes a long distance runner)and whatever I feed him, he is of the same size for yrs!!
    A wealthy man won't mind spending some thousands to get rid of his fat....:yes:

7. sreshta

sreshta New IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    Well written. :rotflAs Janani says, doctors won't agree.Meena,liked your comments too.
    Bye
    Sreshta

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Meenaji,

Thats great that ur huby runs for 10 kms.But if he becomes slim,arnt u afraid that he may attract Girls ? Just joking.Regards.kamal

Sreshtaji,

Thanks for yr kind comments.Regards.kamal

9. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kamalji...........
    Love to read your post......it was funny but I am not convinced with your views like being fatter is a sign of wealth rather I would say it's a sign of real notorious eating/drinking habits.......
    Everybody knows that we have to die but why pay no. of visits to doc by being unhealthy.......u know, all the disease u had mentioned (heart related ones and diabetes) except aids are related to obesity, what u call plumism........so, be kind to ur wife and for god sake stop eating chiks and drinking pegs..............
    take care and eat salads.........

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Meetaji,

You took me seriously ?

Well it is nice to be slim,and i am trying to.

See when u make a dish, dont u add some garam masalas, to make it tasty ?I too have to add some masala,and jokes to make my blog readable and funny.

Dont ever take me seriously.HAHA.Thanks for taking the trouble to reply to a newcomer's blogs.Regards.kamal