Pls pray for me

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by Lily, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Lily

Lily New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

You are all really great!!.It takes a great heart to whole heartedly pray for somebody else.God bless you all !

I am going through a tough period in my life.Just yesterday I walked out of my marriage .I had enough...my hubby was really a very caring person sometimes..i really miss him ...but some things cannot be compromised.
    We tried to stay united..but ....

Pls pray for me ...i feel all alone in this world.
    I just have my mother to call has a relation. nobody else ..I am scared to think abt my life

Anyways..friends pls pray for god to give me strength to carry on with my life ..I really believe in joint prayers ...i feel it is a big priviledge for having friends to pray for u

So Pls pray for me...

Lily

2. devotee

devotee Senior IL'ite

Dear Lily,
    I will pray to God to give you strength and hapiness in life.

-Devotee

3. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear Lilly,
    I pray to the GOD Almighty to give you all the necessary strength both mentally and physically to face all that is happening and that is going to happen in future.

You have so many of us ILites to be there with you. You can always take our shoulders to lean on whenever you need.

4. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

yes dear, v r here for u,plz don't feel u r alone,9,999 people r here for u.
    surely will pray the god to give u strength,support & happiness always.
    have a gr8 day ahead.

5. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Hi Lily,
    May God give you strength and courage throughout your life.

6. asha1968

asha1968 Guest

Hi Lily,

This is my very first post on the site...and I picked u !

Wishing you all the very best in life , and never feel u r alone ..Tough times dont last, but Tough People do !

Chin up , girl !

with prayers,

asha1968

7. madhu11

madhu11 Bronze IL'ite

hi Lily,

May god give you strength, courage and happiness throughout your life. Take care.

Madhu

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Lily,
    Will definitely pray to god to give you the strength and courage to fight it out. Dont feel lonely, we are there here to give you the emotional and moral support...

9. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear lily,
    time is a great healer, and i must say cudo's to u, with your decision for the simple reason, when u cannot compromise it is better to get out when u can and make a life for self, so never feel lonely, keep a positive approach, that is the best for ur future..all the best and u must think about ur mother too, she would be up in guilt so concentrate on her too, u need her now the most...may god give u both enough strength to handle ur future..sunkan

10. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

HI Lily,
    my prayers r with u..may God give u the strength to bear the sufferings which HE has put in ur life..maybe this is the darkness before dawn..DONT QUIT..
    when the road is uphill & the task is difficult give an extra push...I do not know the whole poem,..hehe:wink:
    Anyway let go of the past...leave everything in HIS hands as sum things r beyond our control..he is the director..