Pls help!!!

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by Shobaji, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Shobaji

Shobaji Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I ll be shifting to sharjah in november near rolla. Could anyone help me on the schools near rolla. My DD is 4 yrs and now in LKG here.. What is the age bar there for lkg whether it is possible to join there in december? what ll be the fees structure?

Also want to know about the rent for the apartments.

thanks in advance

1 person likes this.

2. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

another 5 months more you have plenty of time come be happy until without any tension.

3. Shobaji

Shobaji Bronze IL'ite

Oh ,,thank you sumanrati....
    just in curiosity,,,,,

4. sumanrathi

don't worry you can get all here come without tension once you come send enquiry we will do our best help to you and your family.
    have nice time

5. Shobaji

Shobaji Bronze IL'ite

thanks u too and I have faith in indusladies group as its very genuine

1 person likes this.
  6. sumanrathi

Sure 200 %

7. Shobaji

Shobaji Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sumanrathi

We are shifting to sharjah on Nov 27th. Now my DD is studying Jr.KG here but can we continue KG1 there.,or any other formaliteis ??

8. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

shobaji please check the thread kg1 admission 2015-2016 there you will find all the information needed .Most of the schools have their admission process going on and some have closed down.I would recommend you to check the websites of the schools you are interested and start registering .Else your ward might simply lose a year .The mandatory age as of now applicable is 4 yrs for kg1.Your child might have to repeat the yr depending on the standard and the curriculum studied back home .Here you have uk and cbse schools maximum >most of the schools are CBSE only ( indian ones).. please search for the websites of the schools you are interested.I highly recommend you to follow the thread given above to b in touch with the admission process of the schools.Dont delay .. you could still get a chance with some schools .There are many schools which may give you seat mid way and perhaps you could do with till the next year and perhaps change to the one desired by you at the next academic yr.The schools academic yr for CBSE starts in april but admissions process start way back in oct/nov/dec.. differs from school to school.
    Ramya

1 person likes this.
  9. Shobaji

Shobaji Bronze IL'ite

Thank you very much..so kind of you to give an elaborate reply

10. sumanrathi

Hi, Shobaji

Pl. keep track with all the selected schools once you came back regularly from Dec onwards, applications will be issued during Dec month..

When you are coming bring all the documents like Birth certificate, rank card, transfer certificate, Health card / vaccination book etc...