1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

pls help me severe hair falling

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by 123thirumala, May 6, 2013.

1. 123thirumala

123thirumala Silver IL'ite

hai
    worried about severe hair falling and getting white hair within a month my hair quantity reduced to half.
    some one suggested me go for aritifical colors but i dont to go for it, i want only thick black color. i dont want to go for godrej die or something.
    what are the supplements should i take for proper hair growth and reduce hair fall? do i have any horomonal deficiency? how should i know? what should i start eat to stop hair falling? i will oil my hair daily with coconut hair oil. i did not change my hair oil brand till now.i will wash my hair with drinking water.i am afraid after somedays i may have scalp without hair i love my hair a lot pls need suggestions? how to overcome white hair ?an instant reply pls

2. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

3. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi babyblessdust, i love the hibiscus shampoo and religiously following it from many years
    thanks for sharing

1 person likes this.
  4. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

buy few ml arnica montana mother tincture from homeopathy shop.Take 2-3 drops of remedy in 2-3 teaspoon water and use it on hair roots just like oil every night.No need of washing hair after that.
    This worked with me and completely stopped hair fall in 1 month.

5. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

Before any cosmetic treatment get some blood test to rule out anemia and thyroid.
    I had very bad hair fall two years back, in my case stress was the culprit. So learn to relax and do yoga.
    I had used parachute hair fall control oil and it really helped me. Besides that I ate lots of fruits and drank water like anything.
    But yes if hair fall is due to any medical issue u need to treat it first.

1 person likes this.
  6. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

its good to consult a doctor.. else try multivitamin.. give more importance for diet..