1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pls help me get the clear and fair clour

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by positive3, May 30, 2007.

1. positive3

positive3 New IL'ite

Hi,
    i m wrkign in MNC. my skin is too sensitive,. so ic ant use anytning i tied lot of thing for gettign clear skin. but no use. can u hep me get clear skin without any mark like black and white heads and smooth also. i have drandruff also. for alternative day i have to ead bath, r else the oil will be exceeds from centre of the head, after that i m gettignhead heache. my hair looking very dull and spilt also. pls give me some good tiops .
    Thanks & regards
    Uma

2. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Uma

First of all do not stress, as it will worsen ur conditions.

For clear skin i can suggest one thing, go on an oil free diet for a week at least, have slightly sauted steemed vegetables (broccolli, mushrooms, cabbage etc.), have lots of juices and water. In this way you will sort of detoxify your system or cleanse your system.

Also make it a point to visit the Salon, every 7-15 days, for a Clean up or a Facial (once in a month). You should also follow a routine of Cleansing, toning and moisturising (twice a day), you can use Biotique products, which are very good and suit everyone, buy a cleanser, for a toner buy the cucumber water by biotique and the Morning nectar by biotique is the best moisturiser for face.

With all this you will definitely see a difference in yourself in sometime. Do not take your body for granted, else it start giving you Alarms, saying that "its time to wake up and care for me".

For dandruff, use a medicated shampoo, like Nizoral. Wash hair on alternate days and oil your hair everytime before you wash your hair. Use a nice conditioner. Get a hair trim every month, to avoid split ends

that is it !

~Abha

3. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Hi Positive,

As u r in Blore i will suggest u to meet female homeo practioner Dr.Munnavar sultana sheikh, her clinic is in Koramangala 6th block above bata showroom. She handles all female problems very delicately and she can suggect u diet according to ur work condtn. try for once.

bye

4. poplin

poplin New IL'ite

1.Apply grated radish or its juice for fairer complexion.2.Mix one spoon of yogurt and a pinch of haldi and apply on face.Do this twice a day and see the result in a week or two.Remember rome is not built in a day. :2thumbsup: .

5. aami

aami New IL'ite

use kasturi haldi along with honey.make it a paste and apply it ...leave it for 15 to 30 min and wash it....doing it every day is very good.but as u r working i ll recommend it to do it only on sundays....

6. Tamanna12

Tamanna12 New IL'ite

Apply almond paste it will fair colour.soak almonds on night. take skin grind with little water.it will nice colour

10 people like this.
  7. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

First
    go to a nice decent parlor
    get a nice hair cut
    give ur face to them and they wil work over it
    dont make it only once a while pl go regularly on a monthly basis
    u wil slowly find out u wil find urslf better and gud looking and clear and fairer slowly but definetly
    its always gud to go and get a relaxing massage and cleanup done

8. Soha

Soha New IL'ite

Hi
    Urs is a very common prblm for working gals of big cities. as they hv exposure to pollution and r leading a stress ful life due to work pressure & also dont get time to take care of their diet also.

Actually ur problm statrs frm ur dandruff, first of all get rid of that as it is harming ur hair as well as skin. To remove dandruff u can take 2 tbspn of curd add a 10 drops of lemon juice in that stir continuosly with a spoon till it turns thin like buttermilk, strain it and apply the thin residue in ur scalp keep it for 1/2 an hour & shampoo ur hair. While shampooing, don't let that water come on ur face. wash/clean ur face properly after washing ur head. this will remove dandruff & also help in conditioning ur hair which will reduce split ends. Plz avoid hairoil till u get rid of all these prblms.
    After sometime u can shift to a good shampoo & a suitable conditioner. Was ur hair twice or thrice a week.

For skin, just maintain cleansing, moisturising, toning regime. It's really important to keep ur face clean whole day, therefore wash it with soap 3 or 4 times a day.cleaning ur face before going to bed is very important. U will start getting results within a month but to hv completely clean and glowing skin it will take more time so keep ur patience & start it now. Avoid oily & junk food, reduce tea /coffee.Add seaonal fruits & green veg in ur diet. keep ur bowel clean by hving 2 glasses of water empty stomach. I am writing all this on my personal experience.

Good luck
    soha

9. lovers

lovers Senior IL'ite

first try to go for herbals rather than creams if ur sensitive