1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please vote for my brother-SVOI

Discussion in 'TV' started by yogmaya, Sep 16, 2007.

1. yogmaya

yogmaya New IL'ite

Please vote for Abhas -SVOI

Hello everyone,

I request you to vote for my relative Abhaas. I am requesting this not only because he is my relative but also because he is a great singer. I am enclosing some links where you can see his performance and then if you like him, you can vote for him.

YouTube - Abhaas - Mera To Jo Bhi Kadam - SVOI - 14th September
    YouTube - Abhaas - Aaja Aaja - SVOI - 8th September
    Abhaas : Star Voice Of India Show

You can vote at:
    indya.com - STAR - STAR Plus - Amul Star Voice of India

Thank you,
    Yogmaya

Last edited: Sep 16, 2007

2. gauridatta

gauridatta New IL'ite

Re: Please vote for Abhas -SVOI

Hi yogmaya
    Ur relative Abhaas is indeed a fantastic singer, When i heard him singing "MERA TO JO BHI KADAM HAI" i almost had tears in my eyes what a touching and cherubic voice. I will surely vote for him if i am eligible
    Star voice of india is a show that showcases real talent
    Convey my hearty good luck to him
    :wave
    Luv Gauri

3. yogmaya

yogmaya New IL'ite

Thank you Gauri. He is indeed a very good singer.
    He was eliminated but brought back through the wild card round.
    Have you heard him sing just recently, "Satyam Shivam Sundaram?" Here is the link for his performance: YouTube - Abhaas - Satyam Shivam Sundaram - SVOI - 29th September

Yes, you can vote for him even though you do not live in India through this website: indya.com - STAR - STAR Plus - Amul Star Voice of India. You just have to create an account (it doesn't take more than a couple minutes).

I cannot believe how ironic it is that Abhas was voted out in the first place just because he is from a small town in MP. Not many people vote for him because he is not from their state, ot he does not speak their language. I hope people of India wake up soon and realize that we are a country, not a bunch of small cities.

Thanks you once again Gauri.

yogmaya

4. sushmasampath

sushmasampath New IL'ite

Hello yogmaya,
    your brother abhaas is a really talented guy.good that he was brought back with wild card.

I had tears in my eyes after i heard his soulful rendition of"satyam shivam sundaram" in the wild card round.i will surely vote for him.

ALL THE BEST TO HIM.:thumbsup

5. yogmaya

yogmaya New IL'ite

Re: Please vote for Abhas-SVOI

Thank you. I hope that more people will listen to his soulful voice and vote for him. He is a very talented person, and many unbiased people agree that he is the best singer in all of VOI. Now that he is back in the competition, I hope that people don't make the same mistake twice.

Thanks a lot once again,
    yogmaya

6. bela

bela New IL'ite

Dear Sister of Abhaas,
    Abhaas is not just your brother but like my son.First i love his mother,Seconly himself and ofcourse the family.Sister of Abhaas,i have just been to your e.mail.But before that we all in the family are crazy after his presentation.You ask me i will tell u the qualities of Abhaas.V tried hard to vote him but many educated people who loved him didn,t take effort to vote him.
    U must have seen him lately.But all his songs where marvelous.V have typed MEET and SMS to Star VOI but do not know whether we will be lucky or not.
    Can u help me to pass on the message to him.First Pranam to his mother and later to him.He his so pleasant that if he writes to me on this e.mail I would like to know what,s in his heart.
    If u see his parting song, which made us cry and u will also.He lyis Krishna i have written in one of the message.But do not know whether he will read.
    Any ways we also prayed hard for him.If you go through messages many says no matter he does no t hold trophy but still he is VOI.Also go through Harold's message.
    Bye till then Bela:thankyou2::thankyou2:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
  7. bela

bela New IL'ite

You know Abhaas has got the Jury Award that means Judges has awarded him.In other words if Judges has to choose they would have definitely choosed Abhaas.:iagree:party:banana:clap:2thumbsup::hatsoff I have written too short so i will have to at least write a bit.By the way what are doing there?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2008