1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please recommend good family lawyer in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by FloridaLady, May 18, 2010.

1. BharatS

BharatS Gold IL'ite

Old thread.

But what can a husband and his family do when the wife and her family becomes abusive. And these things are now getting more and more famous for some girls and her families who only wants to extort money in the name of marriage

Unfortunately, marriage as an institution has been losing its glory very fast. And marriage is like a lottery now a days with 50-50 chances of success for both guys and girls. The only thing is, girls can at least find some respite with legal process.. Guys will find that roaming around courts and police station, whether they are at fault or not.

2. lostinlife

lostinlife New IL'ite

Hi,

I also need information on a good divorce lawyer apart from the ones mentioned in this thread.

Thanks

3. Rahhulpokarna

Rahhulpokarna New IL'ite

Dear ladies,

It so happens that we are unable to decide upon a lawyer to defend us in the court of law. if someone was denied justice or the desired result the lawyer is blamed to be of no use/ weak, & if some one gets the desired result , the said lawyer is praised.

A case does depend on the lawyer however it also depends on the facts of the case.
    No matter how famous or cruel a lawyer may be, if we have our facts right & are not hiding anything from our concerned advocate, we are sure to get justices.

There is a lot written about horror faced by families who get entangled in 498A cases, but nothing is said about the consequences faced by women who file these cases, if the plan backfires. 498A is ultimately a gamble. These women file cases at the advice of their lawyers, close relatives with vested interests or just to persecute the hubby and in-laws or to defraud the hubby and his family as they know that this law is actually designed to be more effective as a tool for extortionists and blackmailers than for protecting women facing dowry harassment or domestic violence.
    The best source to know more about the consequences of filing a false case is the document by Madhu Purnima Kishwar. She is a respected fighter for women's rights, unlike the tabloid feminists of today who misrepresent facts and who hog the headlines with shrill statements

I think you need to read what she has to say. I’ve put together a few points of my own:

Divorce after a 498A is guaranteed. 498A is a nuclear weapon. It should never be used for any other purpose than what it was intended for, which was to protect women from dowry harassment. It was not designed to allow it be used to settle scores or as an extortion tool. If the accused fight back, the filers of a false 498A will face the consequences.

She won’t get married again. The reason being our very conservative society. Feminism may be a fashionable thing to bandy about, but no family, including the family of the filer of a false 498A, would like to admit one of their own into their homes. This is all about power politics in relationships and once it is known that a woman had filed a false 498A, she will be treated like radioactive material

Her sister(s) may eventually run off with the milkman or something along similar lines may happen as they risk remaining spinsters.

Any sisters-in-law she may have will turn against her as time goes by. Her brothers may not get married again. Think about this. Would you be willing to send your sister/daughter into a home where there is woman who has quarreled with a decent husband and used the law to terrorize him and his family? How happy would your sister/daughter be in a home like that? How secure would a family feel, if the sister of the woman who filed a false 498A enters the house as a bride? It also says a lot about that family that they did not discourage her from doing so

The filer of a false 498A may face arrest under Section 182. The sentence may range up to 6 months

If kids are involved, their well-being may be threatened as fathers play a crucial role in the up bringing of a child. A 498A almost always results in a divorce.

If the 498A is being filed at the instigation of close relatives and for no valid justification, be assured of this, once the relatives get what they want, they will abandon the woman.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
  4. raja2221

raja2221 New IL'ite

Rukma Chary he is good family lawyer in hyderabad

5. raj1234567

raj1234567 New IL'ite

Hi Manyamanya I am unable to send any PMs... would you be able to post or send me the details of the lawyers in hyderabad... need help urgently...hope u understand

6. Swatireddy950

Swatireddy950 New IL'ite

There are good lawyers if you look around a little bit. But by all means avoid people who are nothing but salesmen. They'll lure you into going with them until the point where you pay them a lot of them (trust me, they'll convince you to pay a lot of money up front. like i said, they're good sales people). Once you pay the money, you can forget your case. They're not going to move a bit (literally) and they'll blame the country judiciary for their lack or action/ failures. You're cheated and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Such a lawyer in case is Ananth Krishna (make sure to avoid him by all means!).

Ananth Krishna has near zero knowledge about law and stays mum in every court trial. He will surprise you to the extent that you can believe he is the opposition's lawyer. In my opinion and experience, he was completely useless and I had to change to a much better lawyer. But all my money went into the drain as he is a good salesman. He made sure I paid all the money up front and thereafter he never did any work or repaid even a penny. I strongly believe his law license has to be revoked but hey, this is India and it is a haven for such crooks anyway.

Source(s):

Experience from last year.