Please offer your specail prayers for our dear Satchi's mother !!

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by Sudha Kailas, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Sad to hear. my prayers for satchi's mother. May God give strength to pass this phase.

Hoping for speedy recovery.

1 person likes this.
  2. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dearest Satchi
    My thoughts are with you, be assured of my sincere prayers for a swift healing and speedy recovery of your darling MOM!
    Hugs, Mega

1 person likes this.
  3. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Sats..

My prayers are there for your mother.She will be fine soon.

1 person likes this.
  4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

My dearest friends,

Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. Amma underwent the surgery this morning. Thanks to God's grace, the surgeon's and his team's skill and all your support and prayers, the surgery went well and she is now recovering in the ICU. I went and talked to her and she seemed to be OK except that she is a bit lost not knowing what has happened to her. I think the pain has been too much for her over the past few days.

All I can pray for now is that all goes well, in which case she will be sent to the room tomorrow and made to walk. Keeping my fingers crossed and have faith that she will come through this too.

Thanking all of you once again.

Lots of love,

3 people like this.
  5. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

Dont worry Satchi...She will recover very soon...

1 person likes this.
  6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My Prayers are with your mother Satchi.
    Thank God the surgery went on well and hope your mom will get recovered fast.

1 person likes this.
  7. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Satchi..

Thank GOD the surgery went well... Don't worry Satchi... amma will get recovered soon.. All our prayers are there for her... You take care too..

Shanti

1 person likes this.
  8. smritisinha

smritisinha Platinum IL'ite

Hey Satchi,

Good to know that the surgery went well. Hugs to you and you will be in my prayers.

God bless and give you strength.

9. outofthebox

outofthebox Platinum IL'ite

I would request all of you seeing this post to keep Satchi's mom in your daily prayers and pray for her speedy recovery. Yest, I had been to the hospital and it was really painful to see the state in which aunty was. And, whatever Satchi is writing to vent out is nothing compared to the reality she is having to face. She is an amazing lady with so much of courage. And, I feel that we can do our part by being with her in person or virtually to help her cope up with this phase.

Yest, aunty made a small progress by holding a cup of water by herself once. She was made to sit up for a while, and with great difficulty she tried to turn to the other side in bed. She needs to have a better intake of food and drink, which will definitely give her strength.The tasks which seem so normal to us needs a lot of effort by a lady in her second childhood. This is really heart-wrenching to see. It is definitely going to take a while before aunty comes to a state where she can handle herself, but I believe that collective prayers from afar will go a long way in healing.

Whatever I write here is nothing compared to what can be seen in person. So I wish to exclude that from here, but can only say that we really need that aunty makes small improvements day by day.

The best thing I liked about aunty even in this state is that, each time anyone comes near her, she asks "How are you?" with a big smile that we won't feel that she is going through any pain. Be it the doctor or any friend who comes to visit her, she talks in a very pleasant manner. I really wish and pray that all of our prayers can help her to bear with the pain that she is going through, and at the same time, hope that it will help her to put her onto a path of recovery.

1 person likes this.
  10. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Out of the box,
    Thanks for the detailed update .....
    I am keeping Satchi and aunty in my daily prayers.