1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

please ladies.please read this and tell me the real fact.please..please..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by inlovewithmylyf, May 27, 2011.

1. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I am not sure if I am posting this in the right forum.If this is an incorrect forum, kindly forgive me for my ignorance.

I have been reading IL forum for quite sometime now. I feel this is the right place to tell u all whats on my mind and I am sure u are the right people to give me the right kind of advice and solution to my confusions and thoughts..

Firstly, let me tell u about myself. I have been married for nearly 2 and half years now. I am having a happy married life with my husband. I have no issues at all. It is just sometime back that we thought its time to have a child.we have been trying for around 3 months now, since i have pcos its not so easy to conceive.anyways, my husband has no problems with that.he is very encouraging and he says not to worry and that we can surely have a child soon.i am also not much worrried about it but sometimes when i think of it, i feel sad and then i become ok.

Now, I will tell u my real problem. About a month back, in the month of april i heard about singer chitras daughter;s death and i was really sad after hearing the news.firstly because i like chitra a lot because she is a very nice person,secondly she is my favorite singer.then i also felt very sad for the kid. i just thought of the struggle that kid went through before the death(drowned in water)and i felt very sad for that too because that child was a mentally challenged kid with special needs.i even thought to myself why is god so cruel?why did he do this to that MC child.if it was normal kid,this would not have happened as that kid could have cried for help,this kid did not know to do all this and hence this kid suffered and died.i was thinking about this the whole day and felt depressed and sad.and also god gave chitra the kid after 15 years of marriage and took it back within 8 years.all these things made me upset.when my husband came back at 6 in the evening, i told him about this and even cried little.then my husband convinced me saying,it is all fate,we cannot do much about it.at that moment(in a very casual manner-sad tone),i told my husband, let god give that child to us.i never meant anything when i said that.it was all said in a very casual manner and both of us immediately forgot about it and we went out to the grocery store and all and came back.then that thing did not come to my mind at all.

It was again, just a few days back that i started thinking about what i said. and i really feel sad about what i said.i dont know what to do.i have heard all people in my native say like if we say anything casually or accidently, there are chances that it could happen(whether good or bad).so never say anything just like that.even i have seen it in my distant relatives place.my relatives brother had come home during his college vacations.while the college going brother was having his supper while going back to his hostel,the relative(the college boy's brother) told him to eat well as this is goin to be his last meal(he actually meant that it is going to be the last meal for this vacation because he will be coming back only after another 6 months or a year)and his brothers words came true.it was the last meal he had in his entire life.the boy died in an accident on the way back to the hostel.

All thse thoughts came to my mind all of sudden and i have lost my sleep completely.i do not know what to do.i am thinking whether, since i said let god give chitras child to me.will that really happen?will i get a mentally challenged child with special needs?will i also have a child very late in life?will my child also die like hers?i just spoke those words casually.i did not know that it will cause so much tensions and worries in my life. i am really upset.please my sisters,kindly tell me,is it true that sometimes what we say might happen?should i stop thinking about it?is there anything i can do or should do to prevent that from happening in my life?i amreally confused and worried.please tell me the real fact.please.i hop u all must be knowing about all this.so please dont say nothing because u feel u will hurt me.please say the real thing.please help me out.what should i do.i might sound really very stupid but i dont know what to do.please help.

2. renish

renish Senior IL'ite

Hi Friend,

I can talk well but i cant write that much... but i want to tell u something.

Nothing(any wrong things) would happen in your life. Don't worry about your words and don't over think that incident whatever it is please please forget. That is the main thing. Then only you can lead a peaceful life.

Give your thoughts to Gods hand God will take care. Divert yourself to something many things are there to do for us in this world. So please find the right things as you like to do. Be happy.

Peace be with you.

Friendly,
    Reni

3. inlovewithmylyf

Thanks Reni for the quick reply. Also thanks a lot for ur words. I am happy to read it. Ya I have forgotten the incident but i just could not forget what i said. It is disturbing me a lot. I jus hope and pray to God that everything happens good and nothing goes wrong.

4. naanvetti

naanvetti Senior IL'ite

Hi... Don't worry unnecessarily, I am sure everthing will be good with you
    Please take a deep breath & have positive thoughts and vibrations.
    That will really help...

5. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Dont worry about what you said. We say or think a lot of things when we get emotional. That doesnt mean that they will translate into real life incidents.

Instead of thinking about what you said, do something which gives you peace of mind: going on a holiday or visiting a temple. That will divert your thoughts.

6. inlovewithmylyf

Thanks Naanvetti(i like ur name :)) and Orion for ur kind words and support.

7. Soumedh

Soumedh Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I think you are very sensitive and responding to the incidents around you and also keeping them for long in your mind.Please dont do that.Even I was disturbed when I read about chitra's daughter's death...this feeling is natural since I am also a mother.
    Dont think too much...Think positive if you think good then good things only happen to you.Take care
    Rgds

8. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

My dear IL,

A warm Hug to you dear. You are so depressed. Do not think in a negative manner always. It is their fate that had happened. Do not think that will also happen for others. Divert your mind. Moreover your husband is very kind. Do meditation. Read SAI SATCHARITRA which will heel your feelings
    and give a new way to your depressed mind and give strength your mind and body dear. SAI WITH US ALWAYS. CHANT HIS MANTRA 108 times
    daily. Pls do post about the improvements.My prayers and wishes for you

9. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Hi dear dont worry too much. Nothing of that kind will happen. You should have meant something else and would have said something. So dont worry. Pray God.

10. inlovewithmylyf

Hi Soumedh,

Thanks a lot for ur kind words.. Yes, ur right.. I am a very sensitive person and take even small things very seriously... Even my husband advices me to think positive and leave all the negatives aside... Thanks once again.... :)

Hi Sreema,

Thanks sooo soooo much for ur very kind words and advice.. May God bless u always... I was a bit depressed about the incident... I am getting over it... Yeah, my husband is also very supportive and he convinces me too saying nothing will happen... I have completed one Saptah of Sat Charitra.. :) .. As per ur advice, I will chant Sai Mantra... Please keep me in ur prayers.. Thanks once again... :)

Hi Mickeyminni,

Mini, thanks for ur words... Yes, ur right.. Actually I meant something else and when I said it, the meaning totally changed and I was a bit worried about tht... Hope all good happens... Thanks once again... :)

Thanks to each and everyone for ur kind words... God bless one and all...

Cheers!!!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011