1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please help in suggesting outfits (dress) for my holiday trip to Indonesia?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by reemap31, Sep 5, 2013.

1. reemap31

reemap31 New IL'ite

Dear ILites,

We are going for an holiday trip to Indonesia.I want to wear some fashionable dress there . Will someone suggest what kinds are good to wear for the entire holiday trips that last 10 days. We are thinking of visiting all most all the beaches there .

2. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

Are you married or are yo u going with your friends. If its going to be beaches then its the beach wear in cotton for you. Swimsuits or tankinis if you are bold enough to wear them but he best attire for the beaches.

3. reemap31

reemap31 New IL'ite

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the reply .Your reply was really helpful.
    I am married but I am going with my friends this time.So there are chances for full enjoyment of the trip and we are planning to take heaps of photos and videos.Yes i can prefer swimsuits. But what kind of dress would be better for outings and rest of the trip?

4. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

Hi Reema, i am sure you will have a great time holidaying with your friends. for your reference i have attached 3 different pics containing different styles of wear as seen below.

The first group contains casual wears which you can even wear for the evenings or any sunny day out.

The second group contains different types of swimwear for the beach or the pool

The third group contains multiwear which consist of bikini tops and skirts. you can wear a top or tshirt over it when you are on the streets or take them off when you go to the beach.

I hope this information helps

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.