Please give your valuable inputs on Global Indian International School Singapore!!

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Singapore' started by Cindrella2015, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Cindrella2015

Cindrella2015 New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

We are moving to Singapore in May 2015. So I have started hunting schools for my daughter. She is now 4 years and 3 months . After we select the school, only then we will confirm the house in a nearby area.

So please kindly give me your inputs. FOr NPS my dd will not be eligible for KG2 as they have a strict age criteria. However in Global Indian International they said she can join KG 2. Right now she is KG1 in India.

So please help me out ladies...

Thanks a ton
    k

2. Nakshatraa

Nakshatraa Silver IL'ite

Re: Please give your valuable inputs on Global Indian International School Singapore!

Hi op,
    My dd just completed k2 at giis east coast. She is moving to p1 this april.
    Academically, i find the kindergarden ia very good. My dd has improved so much. She enjoys going to her school everyday. Other than studies, they have so many activities for the kids. Thenkindergarden teachers are very friendly & approachable.
    Though, i would not say that this the best school in sg, but If you decide to put your child in an Indian school, u can definitely choose this one.

I am yet to know more about the primary & secondary

1 person likes this.
  3. Cindrella2015

Cindrella2015 New IL'ite

Re: Please give your valuable inputs on Global Indian International School Singapore!

hi Nakshatraa, Thanks a ton for your input. We got the form for GIIS and have registered. I waiting for them to get back to us.Hopefully they say its fine..

thanks again

1 person likes this.
  4. Nakshatraa

Nakshatraa Silver IL'ite

Hi Cinderella,
    No worries. You would surely get admission. For kindergarden , there no big procedures.

5. Sweetflower

Sweetflower New IL'ite

Hi Cinderella , do u join ur kid in giis? , I register my son for next year , which campus u are at