Please advise regarding trip to Hawaii

Discussion in 'Travel' started by SudhaSam, Aug 9, 2011.

1. SudhaSam

SudhaSam New IL'ite

Hi,

Me and my husband are flying to Hawaii this month end for a vacation.
    We have booked inter island flight tickets to Maui and Big island from Oahu.
    We are confused regarding the best way to explore each of the islands after getting down at the airport. We have our lodging at Waikiki so we will be flying back to Oahu at the end of each day. So, We will be able to spend one day at Maui and one day at big island and nearly around 2 days in Oahu. We do not want to rent a car there as we would like to use any other service so that we can avoid driving. Please advise on this. Also it would be great if you can provide me the list of must see places in each of these islands as we have just one day to cover each of them. Thank you very much.

2. cutiepie1

cutiepie1 New IL'ite

me and my husband are also planning to go to maui... for 4 nights and 5 days.. how many days are you going to go for?

3. SudhaSam

SudhaSam New IL'ite

Hi CutiePie,

we are planning for 4 nights 5 days as well but we will be in Maui for just 1 day and 1 day in Big island. We will be in Oahu for rest of the time. Any others who can help me with my query pleaaaase.