1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please Advice ...Is this normal

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by radhika4m, Sep 5, 2007.

1. yellowlemon

yellowlemon New IL'ite

Hi,

Initially I was puzzled and wondered how can someone be so open about something so private issue, personally I never talk about how we are in bedroom with anyone, not even the closest of my friend, but here in IL I find people so open, not that I am a village girl or anything, but I could never talk about such private issues, but thanks to IL, I recently came across this site and was reading this issue for that thanks to Radhika for helping me post my issue.

I too have a similar issue, he dreams of someone and holds me, but is very good to me otherwise, I was wondering is it because I am not as good figure as others or what.

But I also notice he is very good when he is doing that, so am wondering too is it good for him to continue like that.

Lemon

2. eman

eman New IL'ite

3. Deepi

Deepi Senior IL'ite

hi,
    even my SIL told me the same. her DH told her openly that he will think of some actress. but i cant digest that Witsend. i found true love missing in this kind of thinking. i was totally confused because of this and asked my hubby if he does the same. but he said no and scolded me for confusing with these unwanted things. bonk

4. radhika4m

radhika4m New IL'ite

Don't get me wrong, but I find it quite funny that you actually asked your DH if he does something like this. You don't need to ask dear, if he is doing it you will be the first one to know

Take care