Play date for a 14month old in Katy, TX

Discussion in 'Indians in Houston' started by Ria, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Ria

Ria New IL'ite

Hi

I am looking for playdates for my 14 month old baby girl. I live in Katy, tx.

Thanks
    Ria

2. smurari

smurari New IL'ite

Hi Ria

Hi Ria,
    I am Sireesha.I am planning to move to katy,tx.My husband got job over there.Which apartments are you living in?We are planning to take cornerstone ranch apartments as they come under good elementary school.My 1stson was in 1st grade and the other one is 21 months old.
    could you please pass any information about katy indian stores and home day cares that you know.It will bevery helpful for me.
    thanks,sireesha.

3. Ria

Ria New IL'ite

Re: playdates

Hi Sireesha

Welcome to Katy! There are 2 Indian stores on Mason road. One is called Bombay bazaar and the other one is called Katy grocers. If you google, you would come to know the exact address or there ph# and you call them etc.

As for home day cares, I am not aware of any, but there are a number of child care centers and some are more reasonable than others.

I have my daughter in Montessori house for children and its pretty nice but also expensive.

Hope this info is helpful to you. Where are you moving in Katy?

Cheers
    Ria

4. smurari

smurari New IL'ite

Re: playdates

Hi Ria,
    Thanks for the information.We are planning to move to Cornerstone ranch apartments on Mason road.Where do you live?
    I'll keep in touch with u .Do you have any friends in that apartment,Nice meeting with u on indusladies.thanks,Sireesha.