Places to visit in delhi

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Delhi' started by seetha, Feb 7, 2010.

1. seetha

seetha New IL'ite

Hi friends,

We are planning to visit jaipur,Agra,Delhi with my 4year old kid and my family members.

In delhi, Please suggest the places where we can stay and it will be easily accessible and can see more places in two days.
    We have planned two days in delhi, can some one help me about the places to visit and where to start with.
    For sight seeing which one is better call taxi's/Travels.

Can any one please give me the clear idea so that it will make our travel easier.

Good places and cheap for shopping in delhi.How to bargain:)

Thanks in Advance

2. BandanaSen

BandanaSen Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    Welcome to Delhi.
    As far as staying in Delhi is concerned, there are a variety of options from local hotels near the railway station to three star and five star ones. You can look up Ginger hotels, or even the Rail Yatri Niwas.
    If you wish to explore New Delhi within two days, a good option is take a tourist bus. You should get plenty of such buses near the Railway Station.
    Ask your hotel for the details. You can also visit Agra & Mathura in such buses.
    The Delhi NCR forum has many good discussions on what to see in Delhi. Here is an example.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/delhi-and-ncr/81553-places-to-visit-in-delhi.html#post999716