placement / recruitment consultants in Sharjah

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Sharjah' started by humanity76, May 26, 2014.

1. humanity76

humanity76 New IL'ite

Hi, i am new to Sharjah and desparately looking for some job in back office and admin. I have registered my CV on some job sites but no response yet, Can any one of you pls help me with some placement/ recruitment agencies in sharjah.

I live in Al majaz 1, and have a son who goes to school. also let me know how the working ladies here manage their work and kids. I mean just want to know the schedule they follow to drop their kids at babysitting, then who picks them up from the school bus dropping point , till what time they be there,whether you prefer baby sitting near to your residence or school or workplace etc.

My husbands work schedule is busy and he also doesnt have any contacts here. However, he wants me to take up a job asap, and see a baby sitting accordingly.....This is creating lot of arguments everyday.
    I have been finding details on the net, through watchman, supermarkets people,but nobody aware of any indian babysitting here.
    Ps advice.....