1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Pl suggest Expert Homeopathy Doc In Bangalore - Specializing Bone and Joint issues

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by svb, Jul 7, 2010.

1. svb

svb New IL'ite

Dear Members ,

I am suffering from Plantar Fasciitis (Heel Pain) along with Heel spur that is a Nail Lik e Bone growth in heel , also called calcaneal spur, For past 1.5 yrs , no relief with any MCR chappal , shoe insert , icing , exercise , It has become chronic.

My only hope is Homeopathy now , as my mother had a similar bone growth on the back of her palms some 20 yrs back, It was treated with homeopathy very effectively.

Can someone suggest me an Expert Homeopathy Doc In Bangalore - Specializing Bone and Joint issues.
    Pl give me address and phone number of the doctor,Preferably near Whitefield,Koramangala, Indiranagar.Else I can visit in far area withi Bangalore also if no one near by.

Thanks,
    SVB

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010

2. Arunadhri

Arunadhri Bronze IL'ite

Re: Pl suggest Expert Homeopathy Doc In Bangalore - Specializing Bone and Joint issue

I personally do not believe homeoathy works in any case. Various studies have shown that Homeopathy is no better than placebo.

Have you tried other treatment options including surgery?

Treatment:
    Heel Spur Treatment Guide

Surgery:
    Heel Spur Surgery

There is a Bhatra Homeo clinic in 100 Feet Road Indira Nagar

You can call 4444 4444 (getit, Bangalore) and ask for clinics in your area.

Who knows? With hope and a prayer, Homeo may work for you as it does in one out of three cases just like placebo does.

Arunadhri

3. svb

svb New IL'ite

Re: Pl suggest Expert Homeopathy Doc In Bangalore - Specializing Bone and Joint issue

thanks a lot for your info , I will surely contact there.

My 2 cents on Homeopathy . :my2cents

Yes , I know many Doctors from other stream do say Homeopathy is a placebo.Years ago they said the same for Ayurveda.I was also of same view but some of my past experience are different , where it didnt handle pain or psychological issues but some real issues.

I have personally seen that it has worked slowly uprooting some problems and also specially against virus.The principle of Homeopathy is very similar to how a vaccine works , That's the catch.

But I have seen it doesnot work well for many hormone related issues / or as emergency medication unless an homeopath surgeon is involved.Yes you heard it right , homeopath surgeon , I know one from Delhi and also seen the course curriculum. A good Homeopath will always warn about their limitations and also they look for same diagnostic reports that an Allopath would ask for.

Infact recently there has been similarities found in Nanopharmocology and
    Homeopathy.

For my mothers bone growth , the only resort was surgery as per many allopathy and ayurvedic doctors.But they were amazed to see it resolve.

Also my hubby's hairs got restored ;-) [​IMG][​IMG]:wink:

-
    svb

4. vmtaurus

vmtaurus Bronze IL'ite

Hi SVB
    I too have a calcaneal spur and am trying homeopathy since the past month to see if i can avoid surgery for the same. I refer to a doctor in Hyderabad, but do have the details of a homeo practitioner in Bangalore.
    His name is Dr. Hattangadi, located on 9th cross, 8th main, Malleswaram. I have no idea personally how good he is, but my aunt has been going to him for many years and she recommends him highly.
    Good Luck.