pl share ur views

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by radhavenkatesh, May 22, 2007.

1. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

my son is in 10 std cbse syllabus
    after 10th he has to take up inter and group division of either mpc bipc etc
    could u ppl pl share ur views abt the groups and the prospects and best jr colleges wth hostel facilities .
    we plan to send him to medical stream so bipc at sri chaitanya vijayawada
    i think many of ur children or relations wud have been there pl give me some info regarding the same
    thanks in advance.

1 person likes this.

2. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi

Hi:)
    I am visiting this thread for first time so today i saw ur mail. ur son is studying cbse i was cbse student as well as teacher. i will suggest u tell ur son to concentrate on phy chem bio eng school syllabus he must be thorough and if he can carry along with his regular schooling join him to brilliant tutorials what i find best for engg and med, this is corresp course. then apply for armed forces medical college pune, its very tough to get through this but once he gets this seat u will enjoy life. once i have been to vijaywada to visit Kanak Durga temple, but i dont know anything about that place but i have many friends if i get any information regarding u i will definitely let u know.

bye:wave
    padma

3. vishnu86

vishnu86 New IL'ite

hi !

Have counselled many children as a career counsellor and helped them choose the right choice. First of all talk to your child and find out his favourite subjects. Ask him to list his favourite subjects with order of preference. If biology is his favourite and high scoring subject then medicine is a good option. If he prefers maths and Physics then he is most suited for engineering. Today there are many many streams in engineering and one of the most evolving and upcoming field is Nano technology.

have had two of my relatives children studying and excelling at Ramachandra medical College Chennai and have heard that the campus and teaching standards are excellent. A career choice is very important and has to be made by the child himself so that he will be happy thru his life with the career of his choice. All the very Best.

regards
    vishnu

1 person likes this.