1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Piles to Smiles

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

Seriously, blogs follow me everywhere, what to do.I have passed that signboard during daytime many a times, but it was just that day, that it was shining, and i had parked my car just opposite, that i noticed it.HAHA

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nats,

Yes apt pics, for they shiow smiling backsides eh !!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Too good Nats, superb.

REgards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

Yes these are catchy ads, and i will post more, i have seen aquiote a few ones, and they will amuse u no end.HAHA

REgards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Monifa,

I am sure sitting for 24 horus must be terrible.For me who smokes, it is worse.i hate flights, the leg space is so limited, i wonder why dont they give us computers on flight with internet, so we can blog away to glory, they can cgharge us say 10 dollors, i am sure most would pay.That way time will fly.

and about the food, well what to say, just that try to eat nonveg like me and be comfortable.HAHA.

And did u cross over Jaipur eh ! you should have just shouted my name, and i would have come up and personally delivered u harsha's hot and fresh food.Next time let me know when u fly, and i will be waiting outside the window of yr flight, as the railway station vendors wait at the platform.HAHA

Superb FB. and yes i prmoise to make u all smile always.and keep everyone away from depression.:biglaugh

Regards

kamal

5. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Monifa,

Kamalji will see you next time, you can trust that he would.:thumbsup

Anyone from Jaipur or coming to Jaipur becomes daring & innovative. See an Indian working in Saudi, recently got locked himself up in the AI flight's toilet and travelled without a passport & ticket too.:)

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nats,

And he had to land in jaipur eh ! HAHA

Regards

kamal

7. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Natpudan - I believe you and I believe kamalji too. You both have answers for all the posts here in IL and please answer a simple question for me though it has no connection with 'piles to smiles'.
    When they serve food in the flights, though they serve different kinds of food like veg, non-veg,vegan why there is no aroma, no smell in the food and how they manage to cook it like that? When I cook inside my apartment, though the lift is not close to us when people come up the lift tell me that they could smell my cooking inside the lift. I get the smell when others cook too. Can't imagine sitting inside the aircraft which smells of Biriyani or Dhum aloo for hours.....

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Monifa,

i think the answer why ther is no smell is, they must be having suctions, to suck out the food smell, otherwise it is not possible th cook food that has no smell.HAHA

Let us see what Nats has to say to this.

And he has started to read all my old blogs, which means the front page of snippets will soon have all my old blogs, and everyone's blogs will shift to the second page, and we will have the moderators complaioning about it soon. And i muist be having 300 to 400 blogs here, out of the 800 plus tht i have written over the years.So he wants me to get in trouble with the moderators.:biglaugh

thanks for yur kind comments.Regards

kamal