1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pics from my mobile - Part 3

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

This is the last part of the pics from the mobile.That is ,form the last year's lot.When i take new pictures, then i will post, which may take time.

Peacocks - My neighbour's house, where every morning as i go for walks, i see so many peacocks on his terrace.But they never put the grains, for the peacocks to eat.I put the grains, but Tuffy scares them away.what an irony.

[​IMG]

This is a sign in jaipur outside someone's house.Now look at the mathamatics.Who the hell is going to collect the fine of 20/-.Suppose u keep a guard, he will charge u at least 2000 bucks.

So u need at least 100 guys to be penalised to cover the guards pay .And how can we prove that guy p@@@@d. You mean the guard is supposed to hide, and click the picture of the guy in the act,and then show him proof and fine him ?

[​IMG]

Worli Sea Face - As i was taking a walk,i saw this dog on the wall, with the servant,and found the scene interesting.

[​IMG]

This i clicked in the toilet of Jogya Airport in Indonesia.Can someone explain me the English please .

I am in the loo, and the sign says, hold your water ? What am I supposed to do ?Not p@@ ?[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A dead sparrow on my boundry wall, where the birds come to eat the food we put.A cat prowls all day,and killed this poor bird.To save it from being eaten by Tuffy, brother put the sparrow up on the wall.Next day it was not there.

[​IMG]

Look at the prices of buying and selling,these guys are theives.Taken at Mumbai Airport.Daylight robbery.

[​IMG]

Tuffy sleeping under the feet of my wife.He does this everyday.and i love the feel of his warm body under my feet.Every morning, he wakes me up with a slurp all over my face,as he sleeps with us in the AC in the bedroom.He is the best alarm clock and he takes me for a walk,and not the other way around.[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Thanks and i hope u liked the pics.These are the last of the pics from my mobile clicked over a year.

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hi Kamalji,
    Liked all the intersting pics that you have posted. Tuffy nearyour wife's feet was the best one though.

3. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

My dear kamalji,
    Gr8t shots and well presented
    Keep shooting & sharing with us..
    You are unique right from collecting old news paper articles to TV shows messages & converting the same with your narrative stories.
    Subbu

4. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Kamalji,

I liked the sign board in your neighbour's yard that imposed a fine of 20 Rs for anyone who uses it as a loo. Also liked the sign board in Indonesia's airport. Funny one's.

5. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

The peacocks are fine... Tuffy sitting at the feet of your wife should be enjoying life..... The other photos.... Rocks....Great....

Veda

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Janani,

Thanks for liking the pics.this was a silly blog,nothing great in the pics,sometimes when i dont have anything in my mind to write, these blogs come in use.:-o

Regards.kamal

Subbuji,

Thanks for yr kind comments dear.Real life stories are so interesting, i dont have to make up mind made stories.:-o Regards.kamal

Nivedi,

HAHA.My daughter forced me to buy a good Nokia with camera, and bluetooth, and now it is coming handy to post blogs.Glad u liked a few pics from my mobile.The money spent on the mobile is worth the comments from u.Regards.kamal

Veda,

Thanks veda.Tuffy is our life, before him we had a pomerian Naughty, he too was great.He is buried in my garden.thats another story.Regards.kamal