Phoenix summer

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Tamildownunder, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Recently I went to Phoenix to visit my daughter. The moment I came out of the aircraft I was hit by a heat wave worse than what I had in peak summer in Hyderabad. So, what it is like being in summer at Phoenix.

• [FONT=helvetica, arial]You know you are in Phoenix during the summertime when:
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=helvetica, arial]The best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=helvetica, arial]Hot water now comes out of both taps.
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=helvetica, arial]You can make sun tea instantly.
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=helvetica, arial]You learn that a seat belt buckle makes a pretty good branding iron.
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=helvetica, arial]The temperature drops below 95 and you feel a little chilly.
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=helvetica, arial]You discover that in July it only takes 2 fingers to steer your car.
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=helvetica, arial]You discover that you can get sunburned through your car window.
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=helvetica, arial]You actually burn your hand opening the car door.
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=helvetica, arial]You break into a sweat the instant you step outside at 7:30 a.m.
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=helvetica, arial]Your biggest bicycle wreck fear is, "What if I get knocked out and end up lying on the pavement and cook to death?"
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=helvetica, arial]You realize that asphalt has a liquid state.
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=helvetica, arial]The birds have to use pot holders to pull worms out of the ground.
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=helvetica, arial]The potatoes cook underground, so all you have to do is pull one out and add butter, salt, and pepper.
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=helvetica, arial]Farmers are feeding their chickens crushed ice to keep them from laying hard-boiled eggs.
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=helvetica, arial]The cows are giving evaporated milk.
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=helvetica, arial]The trees are whistling for the dogs.[/FONT]

2. padmamadhavan

padmamadhavan New IL'ite

very creative :smile: ..........